Is anyone having trouble collecting their daily prize from King Altador? When I click on him it actually takes me to the screen I got when I completed the Altador Plot with him thanking me and rewarding me with neopoints and items that have to do with the plot (which I already got LAST YEAR) Just wondering if a one else is having this problem?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is a list of current issues with Neopets here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Yes, many people (everyone) are having the same issue. It has also been mentioned here, TDN, at this link, along with other issues:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/44162-updated-list-of-issues-on-neopets-march-2015-edition/page-2#entry786535

Don't be too surprised if this topic gets locked, because of that. I keep trying it occasionally, but still get the same.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. You may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.