Nerkmid Machine

Well congrats! I got a nerkmid as a random event in the first couple of days of signing up, but I sold it as my bank was crying out for something inside it :shiftyeyes_anim:

Wow, congratulations! Getting a nice prize from the Nerkmid Machine is quite difficult. I once accumulated about 30 nerkmids and used them all at once... And all I got was gross food and junk. Just my luck I guess :P

That's why I sell every Nerkmid I get from the Battledome.I figured with my luck I won't get anything valuable and 30 nerkmids x around 50k makes 1,5 mil - guaranteed. So apart from one nerkmid to get the avvie (and I got junk, of course) I don't even get close to that machine, haha :)

Musical_Shoyru, congrats! It's wonderful you actually need the money to help out other Neopians, this is just amazing! I hope you'll be even more lucky in the future :)

Wow, congratulations! Getting a nice prize from the Nerkmid Machine is quite difficult. I once accumulated about 30 nerkmids and used them all at once... And all I got was gross food and junk. Just my luck I guess :P

This is really the first time I've gotten SUPER lucky and I've been playing for over 7 years! I'm sure you'll get lucky eventually Lever!