Poly is in the Beauty Contest! (Aisha)

kawaiicurls

*waves* Hello everyone!

I'm Kay and I posted a short time ago about the Samurai & Geisha Beauty Contest Theme Week being organized by a great friend and myself. It's now underway in full swing, and has been a huge success! There are SO MANY beautiful entries this week, and they are all slowly being compiled onto /~zhaon; So feel free to go look at what's currently cooking, though the page is a work in progress and will be better completed near the end of the week. Meanwhile, it will give you a glimpse of gorgeous participants this week!

In the mean time, Poly would appreciate your vote ^o^

http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Polyphiloprogenitive

Poly_petpage.png

Thank you kindly for your attention!

She looks so amazing!! Congratulations for your great work :laughingsmiley: I just voted for you and I wish you the best!

I just wanted to say a big, huge thank you to everybody for your kind words, votes (even a first time voter?! I'm so so thrilled to hear that!!!), and just generally going out of your way to say something nice. I truly have appreciated it; it really made my week - Thank you again, so very much!

(*´∀`*)