A SERIOUS TURN OF EVENTS Jumpstart Edition

I am actually rather amused and I love the new 'theme'. It's the colors.

The rest of the pranks aren't obtrusive or too confusing, either. The ones I've found, anyhow!

The theme's brightness and contrast hurts my eyes :< The LONG LIVE JERRY THE PTERI!!!!!!!!!!!!! seem harmless other than the possible headaches caused by eyestrain, though.

Edit: lol@ filters.

lol well now I'm confused cause I don't have those issues. Though it seems like it'd be worse on the main page and a few others than at the places I'm generally at. The only problem I have is the dropdown menu colors. For me it's honestly not much difference from the birthday theme. but that's me.

I'm with Shane on this. I like the overall theme and its colour scheme, but the clash of red and blue in the dropdown menus makes my eyes ache.

Are there any other LONG LIVE JERRY THE PTERI!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides the new theme though? I'm not finding anything out of the ordinary yet.

Btw nice p r a n k coverup, TDN Forums. x)

Oh, I've just realised that they've put up a fake map at Explore that goes away when you click on it :O So exciting. What more, I wonder.

I have to say I'm finding this pretty hilarious. They've taken all our worst fears about them and plastered them all over Neo. This is AWESOME! And I have to say.... It could possible be... Helping me to... Likethemalittlemore. :)

The color's are so bright, don't know what to think of that one lol

Also, I've never really been super involved with Neopets around "March 32nd" for Neopets, does that mean the game stats start over tomorrow instead of today? I noticed that at Jhudora's bluff it hasn't started over, or is this just a glitch?

I'm just checking things out now. I like the header, it's pretty :O The red on the dropdowns is a bit retina-burny, there's no denying, but that's part of the lulz, and they could have made it yellow! Be grateful for small mercies ;D

Yeah, I totally forgot it was April Fools. Glad I checked there. D'oh. I'm looking forward to when the site goes back to normal because I'm hating the retina burning blue and red drop down menus.

I almost had a fit when I was trying to navigate to Faerieland and there were all these other worlds instead.

I wish they would fix some of the site stuff going on instead of playing an April Fools Prank.

WHOAH. holy color scheme. Looks like I won't be on neo much today. But in other news I'm glad they kept the tradition of the yearly pranking...I was doubtful anything out of the ordinary would happen this year

It's not an event, it's just the April Fool's LONG LIVE JERRY THE PTERI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edit:

TDN is doing it too, you devils :P

Good to know JS has jumped on the "It's Spritzie's last day of work this week, let's drive her crazy" wagon. Nothing like bright colored changes to start off your Neo Day.

Also, I think we have some mass user error here at TDN. :P April Fools Day. Joke. Prank. Craziness. Seems like everything is working to me.