[April Fools!] Exclusive Sneak Peak: Glitter Pets

Anime

Recently Jumpstart shared a new feature they have planned with TDN: Glitter pets!

Arriving soon at the NC Mall is the Glitter Paint Brush! This paint brush, when used, will add a layer of Glitter over your pet's existing paint job. For those who can't obtain NC, if you're lucky enough to be painting your pet at the same time as someone using a Glitter PB, you may end up with some Glitter on your pet as well! This layer of Glitter affects PB clothes as well as the pet itself, creating special Glitter clothes. Be very careful about which pet you decide to use it on, though, as if the pet changes color or species later, the Glitter will vanish!

To keep things fair, if a Glitter pet or clothes are pounded or transferred, the Glitter will go away, preventing people from trading NC effects for NP ones.

Jumpstart gifted us a few previews of what this special new PB will do, and they hope this paves the way to future NC-exclusive PB additions!

glitterpb.gif

glitterchristmasvandagyre.gifglitterfaeriekougra.gifglitterfirewocky.gif

glittergoldpoogle.gifglittermaraogrin.gifglitterrainbowgrarrl.gif

What do you think of this new method of pet customization?

The Poogle and the Ogrin are the best in my opinion! The effect on the Ogrin is almost like when the Sun shines underwater... very pretty.

My favourite non existent colour is Nebula though. I still wish it would actually be released :(

The downside of if this was a real item would be it would go away for a while, then you'd be relying on the retired item capsules to get it in the NC Mall, or have to trade 30 Faerie Quest Cookies or 10 MME items for it.

All in all, it'd be good, but also have downfalls.