I apologize if this has already been asked and answered as I can't seem to find it anywhere to go off of.

Does anyone know why the scores have not been reset yet? I thought maybe they'd reset today because of it being "March 32nd" yesterday, but they haven't.

For some reason I'm still on quest 19 in Jhudora's Bluff and that was about 2 months ago when I started that. I wanted to start over and go for a trophy/avatar and it's yet to reset.

Any clue why this is not happening on the 1st as it's supposed to? Is this another problem going on with neopets, or did I miss something?

The last official high score table reset (I believe) was January first - unfortunately - I'm sure a number of tickets have been submitted and I know it's been brought up on Facebook frequently, so I guess we just have to wait and see. I hear you though - I want the Maths Nightmare avatar terribly!

The last official high score table reset (I believe) was January first - unfortunately - I'm sure a number of tickets have been submitted and I know it's been brought up on Facebook frequently, so I guess we just have to wait and see. I hear you though - I want the Maths Nightmare avatar terribly!

Same here Bri! I've been trying to work on it and I didn't know the scores weren't resetting, I just came back within the last month due to not having a PC :( That sucks.

That makes so much more sense. I tried to collect a few trophies for games that I'm actually good at yesterday. I thought that with the lookups down fewer people may try and I'd have a chance. The scores all seemed extra impossibly high and that's why.

For some reason I'm still on quest 19 in Jhudora's Bluff and that was about 2 months ago when I started that. I wanted to start over and go for a trophy/avatar and it's yet to reset.

FYI, your Jhudora's Bluff level won't reset unless you fail a quest. If you wait until scores reset to fail a quest, you're going to have a tough time getting the avatar because you missed a chance to score. You might want to prep for your trophy attempt by failing a quest now.

I'm glad you asked the original question, though. I've been wondering when they're going to reset again. I wish we had an Editorial that we could ask!

FYI, your Jhudora's Bluff level won't reset unless you fail a quest. If you wait until scores reset to fail a quest, you're going to have a tough time getting the avatar because you missed a chance to score. You might want to prep for your trophy attempt by failing a quest now.

I'm glad you asked the original question, though. I've been wondering when they're going to reset again. I wish we had an Editorial that we could ask!

The Illusen quests have always started over on the first like the rest of the game no matter how high you are is what I've been told AND seen, is Jhudora's Bluff different from that?

The Illusen quests have always started over on the first like the rest of the game no matter how high you are is what I've been told AND seen, is Jhudora's Bluff different from that?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Your score resets, but I believe your level doesn't. If you're going for a trophy, it's usually best to start at a Level 1 quest so it's easier to complete quickly, which means it's easier to get a high score. I thought Illusen's quests worked the same way.

I haven't tested it out recently; perhaps I'm remembering wrong.

I asked somewhere in February, hahaa! But it never got answered :( I NEVER get answers, ahha.

I asked somewhere in February, hahaa! But it never got answered :( I NEVER get answers, ahha.

I'm sorry about that! I would of tried to help if I knew the answer, I didn't even get on in February though :(

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Your score resets, but I believe your level doesn't. If you're going for a trophy, it's usually best to start at a Level 1 quest so it's easier to complete quickly, which means it's easier to get a high score. I thought Illusen's quests worked the same way.

I haven't tested it out recently; perhaps I'm remembering wrong.

Thanks for clarifying now! That makes sense!