Stealthy Gelert Now Activated!

gelert_day_2015.jpg

2.png clo_stealthy_gelert_earring.gif clo_stealthy_gelert_hat.gif clo_stealthy_gelert_jacket.gif

clo_stealthy_gelert_pants.gif clo_stealthy_gelert_handcover.gif clo_stealthy_gelert_shoes.gif clo_stealthy_gelert_hindcover.gif

Click the above information for more information!

As of right now the Pastel Gelert is still not active. We'll update you again once it becomes available.

NOTE: The Paint Brush may still be glitched for the Stealthy Gelert and only giving the base color and not the clothing. We'll keep you updated!

Oh holy cow! Now that is awesome! I love love LOVEEEEE those items. And I'm not usually a big fan of NC clothing because most of them are subpar, and I guess I will have to make my final judgement when I see them modeled, but those just look so cool. I am super jealous of whoever gets these.

Not to mention, I am so disappointed that I acted rashly and didn't wait to use my FFQ because I painted my gelert Maraquan when I could have made her Stealth!

Oh holy cow! Now that is awesome! I love love LOVEEEEE those items. And I'm not usually a big fan of NC clothing because most of them are subpar, and I guess I will have to make my final judgement when I see them modeled, but those just look so cool. I am super jealous of whoever gets these.

Not to mention, I am so disappointed that I acted rashly and didn't wait to use my FFQ because I painted my gelert Maraquan when I could have made her Stealth!

These are the Stealthy Gelert clothes that are considered NP clothing, not NC clothing. They have nothing to do with the mall. I don't have an image of the clothed Gelert, so we'll have to see what the clothed version looks like. I'm sure once word gets around that the color is now available it won't be long before someone paints a Gelert Stealthy. :)

They *SHOULD* come with the gelert but the last I heard, it is glitched and are not actually included when you paint pet. We'll let you know when it's active.

In other words, if you do paint your gelert stealthy right now, you will get the base colour but no clothes as of yet.

They *SHOULD* come with the gelert but the last I heard, it is glitched and are not actually included when you paint pet. We'll let you know when it's active.

In other words, if you do paint your gelert stealthy right now, you will get the base colour but no clothes as of yet.

Well that's disappointing! Hopefully they get that fixed up soon. I'll be sure to keep an eye on that as well.