What avatar are you working on right now?

coryldork

I'm gonna do the crazy thing and go for Meepit Juice Break using zen mode. I'll be stuck on a train tomorrow for 4.5 hours so I don't need to do much between now and then. I can afford to lose sleep, aye?

I should pack up my bags first so I'm not a zombie after staying up all night working on this thing!

Anyway, what avatar(s) are you trying to get?

I'm also looking for some random ones. I got deserted tomb last week - could NOT even believe it. I've had this account like 9 years and figured neopets just didn't want me to have it :shiftyeyes_anim:

Now I'm hoping for buried treasure and edna. I need evil coconut, too, but I'd probably need to actually remember to play the game.

I tried zen mode once too...it ended up not working out somehow I don't remember. One day I'll try again, but it's...painful. Good luck!

Currently working on some dailies of course (Wheel of Knowledge, Snowager) and practicing Mynci Beach Volleyball.

For MJB, I started off trying for Zen Mode but got pretty bored. It was great training, though, so I was able to get the avatar on regular mode with just a little more practice!

I'm currently after Buried Treasure and Snowmuncher when I feel like playing the game.

I do not have the patience for MJB on zen mode. I'll probably do what Lamppost did and play on regular mode.

I'm working at a lot at once. There's several game ones I'm trying to get; Extreme Herder, Meepit Juice, Faerie Bubbles, Snow Muncher (I WAS 1000 POINTS AWAY!).

I'm also working toward the Jhudora's Bluff one for level 20 (Almost there!), the discard/junk avatar and a few random ones one certain pages. Good luck with Meepit Juice!

I'm working on...lol the Negg Basket Cybunny avatar! Well I finally got it today hehe :) I know it might seem silly to some because it's basically a log-on and you press a button for 8 days to get it. But for me, remembering to go find it everyday is a hard feat for me to accomplish, especially when studying for exams!

On the other hand, good luck for those who are going for the game avatars! I am truly inspired by all :3

I'm working on...lol the Negg Basket Cybunny avatar! Well I finally got it today hehe :) I know it might seem silly to some because it's basically a log-on and you press a button for 8 days to get it. But for me, remembering to go find it everyday is a hard feat for me to accomplish, especially when studying for exams!

On the other hand, good luck for those who are going for the game avatars! I am truly inspired by all :3

I should've figured there was an avatar for this event, but I did not realize it was going on for 5 days, and I still did not manage to get most them on the day of release as I forgot. Which is why I underlined & bold marked your quote xD

I'm trying to get the Chocolate avatar. I'm not having any luck getting the right chocolate at the right time. May I please scream now?

Right now I'm working on the Mynci Volleyball avatar, I've gotten to 245 before....-.-

I'm working on pet/petpet avatars. I finally finished all of the seasonal ones except the Altador Cup and things like Neopian Times Writer and CC. I'm hopeless at most games, but eventually I'm going to run out of other avatars to gain and I'll have to work on the games ones. I have most of the ones that require strategy rather than good reflexes and skill...

Long-term, I'm working on the Rubbish avatar, but daily I'm working on the TNT Staff Smasher avatar... That sucker is tough. I can get up to like 2000-2100 fairly consistently, but after level 10, it just gets too hard to hit anything. More practice for me, hah.