Nay for Color Specific Easter Grams

WhiteWolf

I love the Easter Grams. I look forward to them every year. This year, I was disappointed that we had three color specific Easter Grams: Mutant, Baby, and Maraquan. That really isn't fair to those of us who don't have pets in those colors.

If they had to make Easter Grams like that, they should have made at least one in a more popular color. Faerie is still popular, and it fits with spring.

All in all, the Easter Grams should be for any color pet not just a select few. What do you think?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Yays and Nays to Neopets General Chat.

I love the Easter Grams. I look forward to them every year. This year, I was disappointed that we had three color specific Easter Grams: Mutant, Baby, and Maraquan. That really isn't fair to those of us who don't have pets in those colors.

If they had to make Easter Grams like that, they should have made at least one in a more popular color. Faerie is still popular, and it fits with spring.

All in all, the Easter Grams should be for any color pet not just a select few. What do you think?

First of all this is the first year where we've had Easter Grams, all other grams are the Sweetheart Grams for Valentines Day. Secondly there was one gram for all pets and the items I thought were really nice. It was also very very nice of them to release more wearables for Baby, Maraquan and Mutant pets as their clothing options are quite lacking. More NP options for them would be nice too, but that's a different topic.

If they made a Faerie Easter gram, it would just be a theme and all pets could wear it, not just those painted Faerie. As said above these 3 special pet types have limited options when it comes to clothing.

Even though I don't own any specialty colored pets, it's always nice to see more clothes become available for them and I think these ones were very well done. Some say the Mutants are too cheery, but I like them. Gives the opportunity to add more personality to them. :)

Some of the backgrounds and bonus items are wearable by all species, so that's always an option! I got the background from the mara gram and it's now on my royal girl ruki. She's masquerading as a mara pet :ph34r:

As pokeneodragon and Mouseykins mentioned, though, mara, baby, and mutant pets have so few items they can wear that this was a great way to include them without taking a couple weeks out of the year's releases to slowly release them.

NC items that fit all other colours are released nearly every single day in the mall and it's very rare that they do this. It was a treat for me :D

The thing that people tend to forget with Maraquan pets (it's not so much a problem with Baby/Mutant since most species already have these colours) is that not every piece of Maraquan clothing will fit species painted that colour - only wearables released AFTER their colour debuted apply. I've got a Maraquan Yurble, which was released last year, and he isn't able to wear any previous Maraquan clothes. This is the first set of items that apply so I am very grateful that they have released these colour specific grams, even more so as they tend to focus on Baby clothes in nc mall games/categories.

Hoping to see much more in the future, especially since it's such an expensive paint job.

Of course, as mentioned, they released a gram for everyone to enjoy for once.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Yays and Nays to Neopets General Chat.

Wow... What?! Hahaha now you're the one who's being unfair. I second all the other posters in this board. Maraquan, Mutant and Babies have an incredibly limited selection of clothes that fit, whereas "normal" coloured pets have gazillions of options. Just when TNT finally caters to the excluded pets' necessities, you call it unfair?! That's kinda crazy! :P