Another Buzzfeed Article about Neopets

Angeló

http://www.buzzfeed.com/annakopsky/wtf-meerca-chase-r-u-serious?bffb&utm_term=4ldqphl#.ay39AoxQW

Check out this Buzzfeed Article about Neopets .. it's funny & kinda true :D

In the normal Potato Counter game, it’s the Kacheek, but in this game, it’s some hardcore cat with dinosaur spikes. NO IDEA, DUDE.

So they know what a Chia and a Polarchuck are, but can't identify a spiky Wocky?

Just made me laugh.

Did anybody else dislike the article haha. it seemed like they were really stretching it to come up with some comments about the games. hassee bounce, really? just my opinion

Yeah, but honestly, I don't get most of their comments. I mean, Meerca Chase is just Snake, Destruct-O-Match is another very mainstream game (not sure if and what the original name is), I've also played Web of Vernax on other sites with other names, Faerie Bubbles is just bubbles, but with a few annoyin combos thrown in, and Chia Bomber is just bomberman. So, I just don't really get it, it's not like these are all original neo games...

Yeah, but honestly, I don't get most of their comments. I mean, Meerca Chase is just Snake, Destruct-O-Match is another very mainstream game (not sure if and what the original name is), I've also played Web of Vernax on other sites with other names, Faerie Bubbles is just bubbles, but with a few annoyin combos thrown in, and Chia Bomber is just bomberman. So, I just don't really get it, it's not like these are all original neo games...

I think you're taking buzzfeed a little too seriously. I however enjoyed the little comments. They were amusing to me.