New Neopets food?

xSummer

I had to go to the news page to see what you were talking about. And you're right, it does o.o

At least it's better than what I could do in MS Paint though xD

I had to go to the news page to see what you were talking about. And you're right, it does o.o

At least it's better than what I could do in MS Paint though xD

Me too. Indeed, the details on the soup totally look like Paint :weird: That's so bizarre. Is that the new JS art? Or just very old TNT junk that JS has decied to use?

We can all agree Jumpstart definitely doesn't have the heart to pour into Neopets like TNT did since TNT focused mainly on Neopets, where as with Jumpstart likely the people given the task of running Neopets likely are working "double hired" like they work on the Jumpstart site mostly then they go over to the room with the Neopets stuff and they start their shift there.

I wish they'd hire me. I just graduated with an art degree and I'd love to work for neo. I could do way better than that soup. :mellow:

Send in your application, then (= You never know. JS is a big company. And if you make yourself stand out...