Userlookups Return!

hrtbrk

It's soooo nice to see my lookup! It made my day! :laughingsmiley: :dance: :happydance:

OH MY GOSH YES! I kept clicking mine everyday! So awesome they are back! Any news on the other things that are gone? Like the Meteor?

woo! it's nice to see my (lame) lookup and check other friends' and randos too ;)

OH MY GOSH YES! I kept clicking mine everyday! So awesome they are back! Any news on the other things that are gone? Like the Meteor?

I did Meteor and Altador Council, like I do every day as part of my (almost pointless) dailies, but they aren't working yet

woo! it's nice to see my (lame) lookup and check other friends' and randos too ;)

I did Meteor and Altador Council, like I do every day as part of my (almost pointless) dailies, but they aren't working yet

Yeah, I have been trying them each day. Just wondering if there was any news pertaining to them! I'm just glad to have the UL back! Some news is better than no news!