Cupcake?

Squeakniss

So I adopted a Kacheek today, and when I viewed her lookup, I got a cupcake because it is her birthday! Then a few moments later, something ATE it! So I searched the sw for a new one (I had never seen anything like that Starry Pink Birthday Cupcake) and it seems like it doesn't even exist! Is it new or am I just a victim of some scam..? (also boo for stray petpets eating your stuff)

You aren't able to find them on the shop wizard because they're a no-trade item which means they can't be sold. Unfortunately, there's no way to replace it. They're a stat increasing item given on a pet's birthday each year.

They're set up as no-trade items, so they can't be transferred between users in any way. Unfortunately you'll have to wait until another pet has a birthday to get one...sorry!

Edit: Whoops! Spritzie beat me to it!

in order to get the cupcake you have to view your pets lookup on their birthday! and you can choose between a pink, blue or yellow i belive is the other colour.... if you dont view their lookup then you dont receive the cupcake :)

Thanks for the info. I've just missed one April birthday for one of my adopted pets, but another one is coming up soon. :icecream: Is there any reason to keep a cupcake, or should I go ahead and feed them and get the stat raise? Does it only work on that day and only for the birthday pet? Can it be used on another of my pets for example?

The cupcakes were new to celebrate Neopets' 15th birthday this past November. I'm pretty sure you can put the cupcakes in your SDB and save them. If training is cheap for you now, you might want to do that, and save it for later when training is more expensive (or when you're in one of the slower training cycles). I do know that you can feed it to any pet, as I've already gotten 2 of them, and fed both to my battle pet.