Dual FSS or Gsword + Sowl + Anagram?

I am torn between the two setups, what are your opinions? In a way, both are at the whim of chance, FSS more so, but FSS can end a fight immediately, let alone when there are 2 of them. I am asking this question also in terms of 2p since 1p is a joke and ends with bomb + constant.

LOL Wow! That's quite the expensive question! Especially if you are thinking about having TWO Faerie Slingshots! I don't know what they're selling for these days, but the BP entry has them estimated at between 150mil-180mil each! (There are currently 4 on the TP but none with a value in the wishlist section) but, yes, if you had one, or both that hit on the POWERFUL hit in the same turn, that WOULD be pretty darn epic! If you've GOT that much NP, and don't mind blowing it, you certainly could go this route. Even if your opponent defended themselves with a Pirate Captains Hat, you'd still send a fair bit of damage with the physical iconage, provided the defended shot was the Powerful hit from the slingshot. ;)

Sword of White Lies, would probably be a better fit, financially speaking. It's like the Ghostkersword in power, just different icons. Depending on your opponents, you may want to only get one of the two, again though, IF you have the NP, it's up to you. If you DID go G-sword, Sowl and an anagram sword. I'd probably say go for the Sword of Reif. I know it's a favorite of people with Anagram swords because there isn't much that can really stop Fire damage. But mainly that's a 2-player battle thing that you have to worry it being blocked, same with the other weapons.

Depending on your current set and budget. You COULD go, FSS, SOWL, Anagram Sword, and use whatever you have left for something like a healing, freezer, stealer, blocker. Instead of going for the two weapon selections you are wondering about. I hope this helps! :)

• 3 months later...

I'm kind of partial towards the ghostkersword.  I don't like the randomness of the slingshots, but if you had two going at the same time it would even it out more.  If you can afford two faerie slingshots, have you considered an illusen's staff instead?  It doesn't hit as hard, but it can defend and heal you.