Chomby and Lutari Released On Create A Pet!

hrtbrk

Would it stay this way, or it's a temporary opportunity to create them?

Who knows with the new Jumpstaff but they typically release for 24 hours or until the intended release number has been met.

ETA: They announced on facebook that they will only be available for a "limited time"

Guest Tahalika

... Wasn't Chomby a mistake release on this day a few years back? Was it made into some kind of in-game joke where on Lutari Day, Chombies get released also?

Or were the two always released together and it took me this long to notice.

Tahalika, I thought the same thing.

I got curious about when chombies are usually released. Chomby Day is March 22nd. I am assuming it usually doesn't happen on the same day, but i could be wrong. :*

I made a Lutari today, but now I'm wondering if I should of made a Chomby...... can't be desisive.....

Were chombies available on chomby day? I'm not exactly sure why TNT released both of them at the same time, except for someone previously stating that it was used as a joke due to a glitch a few years ago that made both of them to be released on lutari day. hmmm

I'm sure it was because their email and FB was inundated with angry and complaining Neopians.

My personal story on this is. I waited until midday on the 20th; thinking that none were going to be released, I mustered up the courage to waste a whole bunch of nps on a MP and created a pet to change into my ideal Lutarian name, Viruta (not available but mine is close enough). So when I saw some on the create page I rushed (thinking that they'd be released in small batches) and created a lutari with whatever name I could come up. So now I created 2 pets, one named what the other should be and a MP what may take awhile to resell. So glad Lutari Day is over!

I'm slowly falling in love with Lutaris. I have never really been interested in them until recently but now I'm contemplating getting one.