If You Could Improve Anything About the Site

Guest Tahalika

The one thing I hate is when I submit a score, and neopets gives me an error message of "Sorry, we can't accept your score at this time!" I don't know why this happens, but whenever I get it, it drives me CRAZY. I wish there was a resubmit button instead of having to play a game all over again. 

Perhaps there is a way to do this and I just have yet to figure it out, but it would be nice if we had an efficient way to find certain items within user shops. Like...the entire shop, instead of having to search for a term page by page.

I think TNT should implement a new rule, accounts 5+ years not logged in are liquidated. their pets go to the pound and all their items go to the money tree. to keep things like stamps and foods and books in circulation. Obviously not stamps already up in albums. but Gallery and SDB. opinions?

As many users have already mentioned, I would like to see  site glitches fixed before new content is released. Some things I'd like:

~ Defenders of Neopia...Finally have my pet trained to a point where I can progress and earn more tophies!

~ Keyquest...Had so much fun playing with my sister. I live in a different town and it was a great way for us to catch up :)

~ Broken games...Hannah and the Pirate Caves will not load for me...and I really want to try for the avvy!

~ Bring back Sloths Stamp Auctions or figure out a different way to release the retired ones into the economy. I have absolutely no hope of completing many of my pages, and it is very discouraging.

~ Figure out a way to make the Trophy and High Scores more fair...Things like the top stamp collectors and avatar collectors remaining at the top of the board eternally (due in part to retired stamps and avvies) is also very discouraging. The trophies are only awarded once, so maybe allow only people who haven't won the top trophy to be on the HS? Or ban previous winners from being on the board for a couple months just to give everyone else a shot? I don't know, but something could be done.

Bring back Keyquest, it's mind boggling how long they've been putting it off. Fix Defenders of Neopia as well. It seems TNT would rather brainstorm the next NC wideget or gidget before they satisfy the demands of loyal members. They should add a chat system as well to the interfacing of the site. Talking to friends would be the bomb diggity. Neopets could be so much more than it is if they'd drop the nazi camp type atmosphere.

I would like a pause button while I play Kou-Jong and Rooduku. I sometimes play at work, and when the phone rings, I have to stop playing, lol. ^_^

A new plot would be nice too!

• 5 weeks later...

Liquidating unused accounts is a good idea - it would also be a way to help regenerate the economy as well.
Customer service is definitely something they need to ficus on in my opinion.
And better search functionality.

I actually think the old style artwork is what adds to the charm of the site! But I know I might be on my own here!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Fix everything before adding more junk.  I know that the new bigwigs there probably want to focus on moneymakers, which is the NC content, but they need to give people a reason to want to spend money on site extras.  Give us the things we enjoyed (KQ, DoN, plots, etc.) and fix it completely before trying to get us to buy junk with real money for a virtual creature experience.

• 1 month later...

Bring back Key Quest. People spent money on their token things :/

I'd like to see the trading economy fixed in some way. Draiks used to be worth something...

And I'd also like less extreme word filters. I was updating my pets page and I got told I couldn't use two images from NEOPETS OWN SITE because the URL contained "Balls" (It was ballstaff) and another was "grape" (which they picked up without the G). It's ridiculous.