Hello guys!

I'm new to the TDN forum (this is actually my first post! :D ), but not to the game! I've been palying neopets on and off since 2007! :)

I came here because I need your help!

I recently acquired a Plushie Paint Brush for petpets, and I can't decide which of my petpets I'll paint! I've narrowed my options down to three petpets, but all of them are so cute and lovable and amazing when painted this color that I can't put my finger on which one I want the most. So I need your opinion, guys.

Which petpet should I paint?

Thanks! :D

Mazzew%20Plushie.gifIcklesaur%20Plushie.gifRaindorf%20Plushie.gif

The Icklesaur, definitely... but as lfisher2 said, the paint brush it's not so expensive... you could paint more than one. I've been thinking about that myself: I decided to paint a Hasee hasee_plushie.gif but I'll sometime also paint a Wherfy wherfy_plushie.gif for my baby Blumaroo :wub_anim: . Most plushie petpets are adorable.

Hello guys!

I'm new to the TDN forum (this is actually my first post! :D ), but not to the game! I've been palying neopets on and off since 2007! :)

I came here because I need your help!

I recently acquired a Plushie Paint Brush for petpets, and I can't decide which of my petpets I'll paint! I've narrowed my options down to three petpets, but all of them are so cute and lovable and amazing when painted this color that I can't put my finger on which one I want the most. So I need your opinion, guys.

Which petpet should I paint?

Thanks! :D

Mazzew%20Plushie.gifIcklesaur%20Plushie.gifRaindorf%20Plushie.gif

I think the raindorf or icklesaur .

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quoted text does not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't know who I'm puting it on, yet. I have a Blue Pteri (which I'm going to transform into mutant as soon as I get my hands on a potion), a Red Eyrie (which I want to paint with the Fire Brush eventually) and I have a Pirate Krawk.

Currently, the Pteri has a Vaeolus, the Eyrie has a Christmas Mazzew and the Krawk has a Christmas Acko. But this can be changed...