The Final Pet!

Guest VioletFlare

Guest VioletFlare

Again, couldn't resist getting a limited edition pet, so I bring to you the Neopets version of Castiel! http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=TheBlueEyedAngel

I already have an outfit planned too! :D http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/897586(But I think I can't get the contacts or tie, unfortunately)

What do you guys think? Any suggestions to improve? Wanna help me get some items? I'd really appreciate it :)

(Fun fact: He was originally gonna be a Bruce, but then I saw the Cybunny and I couldn't help myself)

Unless you already have them, I would be more concerned about the wings o.o

And if you have them... *envy* <.<

Very nice customization all in all! I fell behind in the Supernatural series, gonna have to find a day to get S9+

Guest VioletFlare

Unless you already have them, I would be more concerned about the wings o.o

And if you have them... *envy* <.<

Very nice customization all in all! I fell behind in the Supernatural series, gonna have to find a day to get S9+

Yeah, I think the wings are gonna be the major issue, but hopefully I'll find a way to get them ^_^

It looks absolutely great!!!

Yeah, I think the wings are gonna be the major issue, but hopefully I'll find a way to get them ^_^

I think that the jagged ink wings would substitute well for the other wings if you have trouble getting them. Other than that, I think it is a dead on customization!

Guest VioletFlare

I second the Jagged Ink Wings. Especially if you've watched the last few episodes...

Also, perhaps you could find a Striped Scarf Tie. It looks a lot like Castiel's current tie.

It looks absolutely great!!!

I think that the jagged ink wings would substitute well for the other wings if you have trouble getting them. Other than that, I think it is a dead on customization!

I've gotten the Jagged Ink Wings, so I'll use those until then

The tie would probably be a bit difficult though, because I don't have any NC to spend...

EDIT: I'm starting to think that a Cybunny doesn't look pretty good, so I'm thinking about making him a Zafara. But I can't find a morphing potion in the Shop Wizard, and I don't think people are willing to give up their potion for just 100k. I'm looking for a Blue Zafara Morphing Potion to be specific. I would really appreciate it if someone helped out...

What might be a solution for your problem is morphing your pet with any zafara potion (even the transmogrification one), and then paint Cas with a blue pb. The cheapest potions seem to be the Yellow Zafara Morphing Potion, Island Zafara Morphing Potion and the Zafara Transmogrification Potion, all for 200k in the TP. If you still have your starter blue PB (if you even got one initially), you can use that one, but if you don't, they're about 120k in the TP, and if you're lucky they are sometimes sold in the SW. Good luck :)

Guest VioletFlare

What might be a solution for your problem is morphing your pet with any zafara potion (even the transmogrification one), and then paint Cas with a blue pb. The cheapest potions seem to be the Yellow Zafara Morphing Potion, Island Zafara Morphing Potion and the Zafara Transmogrification Potion, all for 200k in the TP. If you still have your starter blue PB (if you even got one initially), you can use that one, but if you don't, they're about 120k in the TP, and if you're lucky they are sometimes sold in the SW. Good luck :)

I managed to get a Blue PB, but I decided to make him a Poogle, since they're kinda like a cute little puppy. Plus they're pretty easy to draw, so I may consider entering him into the BC once I have some free time to draw.

EDIT: I just did :D Now we wait until May 8th...