Trading etiquette?

I have recently been trying to clear my closet out of a lot of neocash items I have sitting around that I have no real need for. A few of them are retired items or highly sought items.

My question is after offering to trade an item to somebody, is there a standard wait time for them to respond or should after a week of no response, offer to somebody else? Anything would be helpful and if anybody is interested, here is my trade list. http://impress.openneo.net/user/23679-Aeveeitazura/closet

Well it depends upon the circumstances. If, for example, you saw their TLs here or in DTI and mailed them via these avenues, it may take them a while to respond since they may be offline or on hiatus. However, if you mailed them after seeing their TLs being advertised in the NCC and they did not respond for a day, most likely they are not interested. Do keep in mind though that sometimes "accidents" happen. This may involved one accidentally deleting all mails or failing to read one.

Mailing offers to others without waiting for others is fine as long as you do not back out of a confirmed and ready to send trade.

Trading can sometimes be very frustrating because of this waiting game and sometimes, rude traders. But once you get the hang of it and the items you are seeking, it can have a very rewarding feeling. :)