Painting Cybunny/Lutari

I was able to create a Cybunny and a Lutari on a side. What colors should I paint my new pets? I want a customization that will work well with my selected colors. :)

Sorry if this is the wrong topic area.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Customization & NC Mall Chat.

Cybunnies have a lot of cute colors, a couple of my personal favorites are Cloud (that extra-fluffy ruff!) and Camouflage (it looks more like a real rabbit than most colors- my own angorabunny is painted camouflage).

Then again, I also have a weird fondness for basic Red Cybunnies. Maybe the red and pink combo? In any case, it's probably easier for you to come up with a theme you like and pick the paint based on that, or pick one based on your own preferences. As for Lutaris, I'm not quite as familiar with them, but I'm sure you can find something you enjoy. Snowbell is right, the Rainbow Pool is a great place to start.

My Cybunny is Shadow at the moment if you wanted to see what that looks like, although I'm saving up for a plushie paint brush for her. A plushie Cybunny with a plushie Eizzel petpet... that's the dream haha!

For Lutaris I like white, striped, rainbow, pirate and marcatite; do you have any ideas of clothes or 'looks' you're after? Lutaris have so many nice colours.

As stated before, the Rainbow Pool is your best friend for finding colors! You can also play around in DTI to find clothes, backgrounds and other stuff.

Like FoolishFancy said, I would like to have my pets & petpets matching. I can't figure out a good petpet for my Bori since s/he's custard for the moment, also have to figure out how to get a hold of a faerie PPPB for the Ezzil on my Cy to match her. As for my Lutari, I have to find my magma pool time again o.o