Happy Lupe Day!

hrtbrk

Wraith looks awesome! Of course they still leave the lines on the transparent and any artist who continues to do that really needs to understand the purpose of the colour. At the very least, they could lighten the outline template of the pet to be a matching green/teal shade instead of freakin' black. But I guess they'll just stick with whatever is easiest and only put in a mediocre amount of effort *sigh*

Wraith looks awesome! I wish the Fountain Faerie let you paint your pet Wraith.

This wraith definitely looks better than the Lutari's. I think this may be one of the best looking wraiths. I can't say much about the transparent because I'm not particularly a fan of it in the first place.

Wraith looks awesome! Of course they still leave the lines on the transparent and any artist who continues to do that really needs to understand the purpose of the colour. At the very least, they could lighten the outline template of the pet to be a matching green/teal shade instead of freakin' black. But I guess they'll just stick with whatever is easiest and only put in a mediocre amount of effort *sigh*

My thoughts exactly :\

Wait, what? She doesn't? I was counting on getting a Wraith Usul through her one day... My dreams have been crushed.

I agree with this. I was hoping to use my Transparent PB on my Lupe, but those black lines are just disappointing and it really does lose the purpose of the color :/

D= hrtbrk double posted! Only kidding - don't bite meo.o

Wraith looks excellent, I like the detail on the tail. I do agree about the transparent Lupe. Black outlines defeats the purpose of it being "transparent".

My thoughts exactly :\

Wait, what? She doesn't? I was counting on getting a Wraith Usul through her one day... My dreams have been crushed.

I'm very sure Wraith is available through Fountain Faerie, the Wraith and Transparent Lupe may not be available at the moment if, like previous Jumpstaff-created pets, they haven't been activated yet

I was gonna say, the Transparent Lupe does not look transparent at all. At least, not with those outlines! That's pretty disappointing. Wraith just looks "wraith"ed, too. Not too interesting. Their Art Department really needs to get their act together!