Help me paint one of my pets!

So, I got a grey faerie quest asking for a Spyder which cost me a whopping 600 np xD and now I get to take a dip in the rainbow fountain again. (':

These are some of the ones that I am considering but feel free to mention any of your favorites! I don't have any "dream pets" so this will probably be decided upon what I feel would be easy to customize or what looks really BAMF!!

4.png4.png

Water and Mutant

4.png4.png

Transparent and Maractite

4.png4.png

Pastel and Stealthy

4.png4.png

Water and Baby

And of course last but not least, one that just makes me giggle but also I wouldn't mind having as I haven't seen too many around:

4.png

Mutant Chomby

Please I need everyone's opinions! I don't want to make this decision alone :D

Mutant and Baby are harder to customize, as they can only wear colour-specific items. I am still partial to the Mutant Draik, as I just got one myself ;)

As far as customisation goes, I think the Transparent Draik and Water Kacheek would be the most versatile options! There are so many back stories you could come up with!

Good luck deciding, and no matter what, please keep us posted on what you finally choose! I look forward to seeing what you come up with =)

Baby is rather affordable in the grand scheme of things, so a Baby Kacheek wouldn't be too bad to save for. ^_^

Personally, I love my Pastel Draik - but I think the Water look is lovely also (for the Draik or Kacheek)

Water draiks are super pretty to customize!

But duuuude that stealthy kacheek is super cool. But it would limit your customization options if you want to keep their armour on. I love kacheeks more than draiks - so that's where my vote would go!

Since it's a faerie quest, you should get the Mutant Draik while you can! I can't imagine someone wanting to zapping a Draik, after all :)

Or the Mutant Chomby, if you like that better.

After all, all the others can be gotten with NP - but those would take a pretty lucky zap, especially if you have a specific pet in mind.

Wow, that mutant Chomby is soooo cool! I'd love to do that! :)

I loooove the pastel Draik. I'm a girl, of course I like that one! (:

The Baby Kacheek is super-duper CUTE!!! :wub_anim:

I have a water Draik... I had to paint her water though because her name is Aarielle (picked her from the pound so I didn't name her). It just kind of fit. I never really liked Draiks before either, but I wanted a water pet and there she was!

I would love a transparent or pastel draik now that I have one already. She was so fun to customize. I'm obsessed with transparent pets now. I have an Aisha (next up is either a Draik or a poogle). So my votes go for the Water, Pastel and Transparent Draik. However, like someone mentioned most of them can be saved for with little effort, so if money is an issue and you want something rare and unusual go with something that cannot be easily gotten.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm gonna give it a few more days before I decide. Don't want to be too quick to act this time and regret my decision! Feel free to keep on adding your opinions! I am taking them all into consideration! :D

EDIT:

So I was looking around at cross paints and omg look at this!!!

medium_preview.png

I don't think I have the patience to save up for a water pb but this looks so cool to me!

Edited by casperiscaptain

Wow! I love the mutant draik. It looks absolutely gnarly. I might considering getting one of those myself.

Since it's a faerie quest, you should get the Mutant Draik while you can! I can't imagine someone wanting to zapping a Draik, after all :)

I think that this is a really good point! I definitely would not let the lab ray anywhere near my draik! (I am hoping for a FFQ myself so I can make him chocolate or mutant..)

That being said, the mutant draik is super cool! He looks like something out of a faerie tale! I am not big into customization personally, so I wouldn't mind that.

Personally, although I love the mutant draik, I would go pastel or water, just because I'm a huge fan of customization. I do have one hard to customize pet (a maraquan kacheek) and she's my absolute favorite! I just don't think I could take on two pets that didn't have many custom options.

oh! Also stealthy is always a good option. Fun to customize plus it's a really expensive color :)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Deirye

So I went with the majority vote and painted him Mutant! (: I really liked the point that several of you made about not zapping a Draik and that seriously was a deciding factor for me! Thank you so much everyone for your helping me make this choice!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.