gouhl catchers help!!!( excuse the spelling lol)

cassyox

i recently just started playing gouhl catchers... and i got a stamp and another item from signing up as well as 10k np.... but when logging on to my neopets on the computer those items and all the neopoints i won are not on my account.. how do i go about gettin these?

They are automatically delivered. If they are not, try sending a ticket. They just released new levels so that may be why the system is slow. You can choose to wait it out a few days or contact them right away.

Common problem.

okay thank you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm still waiting on my initial prizes as well. Everything else is being delivered as normal. I sent in a ticket and had to reopen it again at the end of March and I'm still waiting, so it might take them a bit to get to you. Hopefully they're faster with your ticket then they have been with mine. Some have had success getting their start-up rewards when completing a map section and getting the prizes for that map. Good luck!

I don't mean to stray away from the original topic, but what exactly is ghoul catchers?

You can read the TDN topic here, when it was first being announced or from JellyNeo (game basics), here. Basically, it is a "three in a line" game (think Bejewled, Sutek's Tomb, Candy Crush Saga) made for mobile devices (available on Google Play, Apple App Store, and Amazon App Store), and also Facebook (computer). You can earn NP (up to 50K a day) for completing levels. You also can receive special items for completing sections (Haunted Woods, Faerieland, etc) along with "signing up" or linking with your Neopts account (10K NP, plus a stamp and an item, just for signing up). And there have been "growing pains". The link tells all...

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to get Ghoul Catchers to work on Facebook? I have been trying to get it to load in every browser on my computer, but I always get stuck at the loading screen. It never actually lets me login or anything like that. I can't get the app on my Kindle Fire because it's not supported or something. I'd really like to play the game, but it just doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I have Unity Web Player installed, as well.