Altador Cup X - Weeks Away!

hrtbrk

I can't wait for the Altador Cup to get here! Woo go Team Shenkuu! I think I will be playing lots of games for the tournament once summer break starts. Hopefully I will be able to get the stamp this time.

I don't know. I worked like crazy for my trophy last year, so this may be the year I take a pass.

I don't know. I worked like crazy for my trophy last year, so this may be the year I take a pass.

Taking the year off? That doesn't sound like you, WhiteWolf. Usually, you can't wait for it to start. Everyone needs a break, I guess. Maybe I'll give it a try this year. Wish me luck!

I am really excited for this! I have never really played it before, always been either right near the end of finals or at the start of summer and I just have a hard time following it. This year, I have been itching for the daily dares, the GMC, or a plot. Hopefully I can be loyal this year!

WOW! They are ACTUALLY doing it with all the site-issues? Well, I hope they can keep the AC running straight at least! I wonder how it, and the Staff tournament will be run this year? That being said, I worked my rear off last year and still didn't earn enough points for either of the most expensive prizes, that Display Cabinet Background looks rather spiffy. I know a number of TDNF members did amazingly well, LOTS better than I did. It'd be nice if All-Star rank came with at least enough points for 1 of the 'top prize', and any points earned after by playing more, that would be "gravy" as the saying goes. LOL Oh well, I can dream. ;) Thanks for the info and for posting a link to the prize shop, I still have to redeem my prizes apparently! lol I hope I'll have the time and endurance to play as hard as I did last year!

GO MARAQUA! :D

Guessing that AC bios of the teams i.e. New team roster posts (Red vanagrye for team shenkuu just saying) leading to the sign ups Starts on the 11th. It would be the 2nd Monday of the month aka when it happened last year. Just my thoughts

Awesome, I'm excited!! In the past I kind of zone out on this, so this year I'm actually hoping to participate even more!

I'm hoping it won't start during my vacation, but then again, I have terrible luck with that sort of thing.

Haunted woods again this year!! :)

I've never really got into it, usually the AC was during my neo break, but as long as it doesn't start in the next two to three weeks, I'm game. Not sure what team I'm going for this year, usually I went with Faerieland, but I don't think that's gonna be the case this year.

yesss!! I'm looking forward to this!! Unfortunately I'm at a crossroads as to who to root for....I suppose I have time to ponder

I have participated in a few ACs before now, but never really had a team I was loyal to. Guess it's time to figure it out! I want to be really helpful this time!

Guest Tahalika

Ah, it's cool they're gonna be doing it this year; that was a big worry that I saw on Tumblr a lot, that they wouldn't be able to manage it. Dunno if I'll go with Haunted Woods or Darigan Citadel, maybe I'll do Darigan since I did Haunted Woods last year.