Altador Cup X - Weeks Away!

hrtbrk

my laptop is doing much worse than last year .. i dont know if it could handle playing all those games .. ill skip that yelling game for sure since my keyboard is almost broken

I was kind of hoping they didn't have the AC this year lol.

But now that it will be arriving soon, I'm looking forward to it. Maybe this year I'll be able to get closer to all star then I have in previous years. Last year I had a new baby to look after and was quite sleep deprived, this year I'll be bored quite a bit.

GO FAERIELAND GO!!! :D <3

If anyone has any graphics requests for the AC such as userlookups, banners and pet lookups etc. let me know and I might be able to come up with something. :)

if this is indeed the last AC ever then Shenkuu must win it !! we came too close in the past ...

What makes you think this is the last AC ever? It's way too popular to stop doing. Just curious.

Probably going to go Lost Desert again like usual. I only changed teams like twice (Shenkuu and Brightvale). I've always been a LD fan at heart. Haven't played AC in a while, should be interesting!

I'm only remotely interested this year because of the prize shop. I'm expecting some HW themed items, since we won last year.

I had hopes that there would be changes in the AC, but with everything that's been going on, it's a wonder we're even having one this year. You know, I'm tired of the AC as it is. If there are no plans for a revamp, I think this really should be the last one...

Did anyone have issues redeeming their points? I tried to purchase one of something, and I received two, with the points deducted to match. :grrr:

Also, I seem to be the only one here hoping Moltara does well again. :rolleyes_anim:

Hard for me to be excited for this since the winner is basically determined before it even starts... but I guess woo for personal goals lol.

If anyone is trying to reach All-Star, I set up a spreadsheet ever year that shows the minimum games needed per day. I find that it makes it easier and takes a few hours a day to complete. Do recommend!

Hard for me to be excited for this since the winner is basically determined before it even starts... but I guess woo for personal goals lol.

If anyone is trying to reach All-Star, I set up a spreadsheet ever year that shows the minimum games needed per day. I find that it makes it easier and takes a few hours a day to complete. Do recommend!

Lol Do what I do and play as many YYB games you can as possible for your own cup :P

Anyway can we get the AC X board up since we know it's going to happen? I'd love to see people's predictions.

Guys do you think there will be a staff tournament with all the layoffs. Or something different in its place or nothing replacing it.

I can't wait until the cup starts! I'm sooo excited. I remember every year I've played this, I'm so vamped up in the beginning and then just totally exhausted by the end but I love every moment of it.

Is anyone else worried about the new post. Like some teams won't return? Or am I over thinking things :)

I'd chalk that up to Jumpstaff trying to hype up the cup or not knowing what else to post about in the news.

I'd chalk that up to Jumpstaff trying to hype up the cup or not knowing what else to post about in the news.

I like your explanation better than what I was thinking. :P

Is anyone else worried about the new post. Like some teams won't return? Or am I over thinking things :)

It does kind of soud like that, but Ruto is probably right, Jumpstaff just doesn't really know what else to say about the AC, but wants to say someting.

every year, they would update the main AC page with 2 teams and little tidbits about their training and stuff like that

in classic, Jumpstaff fashion, we'll probably see 2 teams per day in the News leading up to June 1st with the winning order from last year's AC

today, they'll probably mention Moltara and Darigan

!!CANNOT WAIT I'M SO EXCITED!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

WOO pre sign up stuff are back. Can't wait to see the new players :D ALSO can we figure out the new players? I'm dying to know