Battledome stat problem

TNT hasn't integrated the stats from the old Battledome yet into the new Battledome, which is why Defenders of Neopia isn't working. Apparently they haven't updated it on user lookups yet either...

After a decade of paying little to no attention to the battledomes, why is DoN broken now? I just now have a battle worthy pet and want new shinies for my lookup.

Well, look at it this way. You can use the time while DoN is down, to continue training. So that when DoN is brought back online, you can go much farther in battle than you could at this point in time. With the AC coming up in a few weeks, not to mention all the other site-glitches, the BD sadly will probably be awhile before everything is working there. At least you can battle regular opponents and participate in the faction skirmishes, for items, glory and boons. :) And the more you train your pet, the more opponents you'll be able to take on too! And if you want some new "shinies" for your lookup, there are dozens upon dozens of games you can try to earn more trophies. Or even some quests, like Jhudora's and Illusen's quests. Though I'd recommend waiting until the monthly trophies are cleared at the end of this month, if you want a better chance at earning a trophy from either of them. ;) TDN has a lot of game guides, so if there is a game, or are some games you are interested, chances are TDN would have a guide for it.

Good luck! ;)

Or even some quests, like Jhudora's and Illusen's quests. Though I'd recommend waiting until the monthly trophies are cleared at the end of this month, if you want a better chance at earning a trophy from either of them.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I am training and zapping. I want to feed a kad, haven't been successful yet but I am still trying. I pushed through NQ1 finally, started 2 and decided to take break. I'd love any of the Jhudora or Illusen Trophies. Unfortunately game scores have not been resent since Jan/Feb so I am going to wait for that. Fingers crossed for June reset.

After a decade of paying little to no attention to the battledomes, why is DoN broken now? I just now have a battle worthy pet and want new shinies for my lookup.

To be fair, and please, someone, correct me if I am wrong, DoN was broken before JS took over Neopets from Nickleodeon, and, I believe, when they changed from the old Battledome to the "new" Battledome. Hoping it will get fixed, eventually. I'm sure it is on a list somewhere.

I took a few years break and returned in November so I dont know. Anyone know when stealing stopped working? When I left the last time, stealing and withdrawing from battles were still possible. I would really enjoy stealing my new battle set, Plumbeard has some really worthwhile items.

I hadn't realized that the scoreboards for Illusen and Jhudora haven't reset. HOPEFULLY June will be your month then!

LOL If ONLY we could steal the entire set away. Stealing has been down for quite a while. Which does stink, although unless you're packing the incredibly retired Tornado Ring. ;) Otherwise, you'd only be able to steal one random weapon, and that's only once per the battle. For stealing, I'd recommend the Heavy Robe of Thievery but you'd need to increase your Lutari's movement/agility stat to 201 to steal with it. There is an incredibly low Intelligence requirement, but I'm sure your Lutari is far above that. LOL

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I am training and zapping. I want to feed a kad, haven't been successful yet but I am still trying. I pushed through NQ1 finally, started 2 and decided to take break. I'd love any of the Jhudora or Illusen Trophies. Unfortunately game scores have not been resent since Jan/Feb so I am going to wait for that. Fingers crossed for June reset.

I want to feed a kad too, I know how you feel. Every time I check, the over feeders are in there taking them away. They have trophies, they have avatars, but they are still feeding. What is the point? Us newbie kad feeders can't get a chance. Uggh!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.