Can someone please explain the Altador Cup to me?

I know that the Altador Cup is a big event on Neopets. But I'm still sort of a newbie, so can someone explain how this event works to me? :worried:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Altador Cup X (2015)'.

I know that the Altador Cup is a big event on Neopets. But I'm still sort of a newbie, so can someone explain how this event works to me? :worried:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Altador Cup X (2015)'.

The altador cup is an event where you can choose a team (18, each one based off an Neopian land.) And you play as many games as possible to help your team gain points to win! The game guides on TDN's neopets page should help you out on how to play! GL in the cup :D