Frustration!

I don't have the patience to even try for that avatar :shiftyeyes_anim: All those drop downs makes me want to scream :*

You can just click the first drop down arrow and then spam tab and the down arrow key to select them really fast :3

Still haven't gotten either one of them though :x One day! u w u~

Do you use a Mac or a PC? I tried to do that on my Mac since I've been wanting to find a faster way to do this daily and this gave me hope xP

Same, I also haven't gotten either! Really hoping to get them both eventually, haha :)

Guest JussttBre

I have a bad feeling I will never get that avatar. Cannot stand the drop down menu either, maybe I'm just lazy lol..

I went for years without even wasting my time on the two kings because I hate the drop downs too! I finally saw someone on here talking about the jester avvie, and I decided to start trying it again. I don't always get something, but I usually get a few NP and maybe a prize worth a couple hundred NP. Yesterday I got a 10x booster (WHAT?!) and got 830 NP. So, it's worth it sometimes. I do the jester joke, and always tab through the drop downs. Also, you can press the back button after submit for the grumpy king, and then submit the same joke without having to re-enter it! :)

I went for years without even wasting my time on the two kings because I hate the drop downs too! I finally saw someone on here talking about the jester avvie, and I decided to start trying it again. I don't always get something, but I usually get a few NP and maybe a prize worth a couple hundred NP. Yesterday I got a 10x booster (WHAT?!) and got 830 NP. So, it's worth it sometimes. I do the jester joke, and always tab through the drop downs. Also, you can press the back button after submit for the grumpy king, and then submit the same joke without having to re-enter it! :)

I can't believe I never thought of just pressing the back button haha xD I will definitely be doing that from now on... I still hate the drop-downs but at least it will save me some time!