Avatar Lending Program Donations

percey22

Hello everyone!

I hope I am posting to the right place, if not my apologies, this is my second post on this form, so I may have missed the obvious.

I suppose it is more of a question, upon trying to get some more avatars, I noticed all the hardest avatars I need left are pets or very expensive items. I noticed the insane approximate value of the Super Attack Pea, The ALP is wonderful and quite useful, especially for those expensive things. I was wondering if there was anyway I can help, either through a donation or any items that are needed that I may have. I realize that the ALP has a lot of items and pets already, and there may not be much need. Just curious.

Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets General Chat to TDN Questions.

I know they have a shop where they sell junk items for various prices, and that acts as a place for donations. However I cannot remember how to find the shop. Hopefully someone will post the deets!

Hello everyone!

I hope I am posting to the right place, if not my apologies, this is my second post on this form, so I may have missed the obvious.

I suppose it is more of a question, upon trying to get some more avatars, I noticed all the hardest avatars I need left are pets or very expensive items. I noticed the insane approximate value of the Super Attack Pea, The ALP is wonderful and quite useful, especially for those expensive things. I was wondering if there was anyway I can help, either through a donation or any items that are needed that I may have. I realize that the ALP has a lot of items and pets already, and there may not be much need. Just curious.

Thanks!

The TDN ALP shop is located here, (tdnalp) on Neopets. It looks like you can "donate" NP by "purchasing" items from the shop. They currently have 9 bottles of green sand for 2k NP each. I'm sure you can always PM a site moderator and they can put you in contact with an ALP team member, if you are wanting to donate items, and/or ask if they accept items.

I'm not an ALP staff member so I can't tell you if we need extras of any items. But in regards to donations, for example you have a high valued BD item you want to give to the ALP to sell and keep the profit, it is best that the item is sold and then the neopoints donated to the ALP instead of said item. If you're looking to make larger donations or if the shop needs restocking let me know and I'll poke the lady in charge of that.

Thank you for the help! I will make sure to use the donation shop now that I know the name. It was also nice to know I can contact the moderators for bigger donations. Have a wonderful day everyone!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.

Edited by Songbirdsara
Closed topic