Pant Devil Encounters

Today I had my first Pant Devil encounter (that I can remember). He stole my gift at the Petpet Park.

Congratulations!
You've received the following prize!

pantdevil.gif

Oh no! The Pant Devil stole your prize!

Better luck again tomorrow!

What have been your encounters like?

I think he stole something that was precious to me once in a RE...but it was probably only pretty(and therefore precious to my younger self), because I'd know if it was something valuable!

He stole my Petpet Park prize for the first time two days ago :/

He's always shunned anything that was in my inventory which I find intriguing, obviously he's coded to only swipe certain things. When you guys say petpet park prizes, do you mean the junk from Weltrude's chest? Or is this another thing that I don't know about.

He's always shunned anything that was in my inventory which I find intriguing, obviously he's coded to only swipe certain things. When you guys say petpet park prizes, do you mean the junk from Weltrude's chest? Or is this another thing that I don't know about.

We're talking about Weltrude's Toy Chest. I always call it petpet park, because it's easier to remember, because Weltrude is a name I only know in this context.