Shenkuu Supporters Thread [ AC X 2015 ]

Angeló

With SOSD, my technique is to move the ball over to one side (I use left), then as I hold down the space bar, I tap my right arrow button 3 times, then release the space bar. In 90% of the time.

My video for it!

That takes more time than it should ... i just wait for him to move left and pass it under his arm 

I just made it to rank 8! Whew! It took forever...it's getting harder and harder.

And Skenkuu is in 4th place! We moved up! Yeah! :laughingsmiley:

Yeah I saw we'd moved back up a place! That makes me feel better about not being able to contribute so much myself. Felt kind of pressured when we were just slipping down and down the ranks. D:

Well done on reaching 8!

How is everyone doing today?

I have been playing on and off for the last few days, and it's so difficult to get to rank 9!

I'm hoping to reach it today, or tomorrow.

Go Shenkuu!!!!

You can do it! I managed to get to rank 14 yesterday!  I am lucky to be on summer break and have a lot of time to play, but I am getting bored by the same 4 games (I don't play MSN-can't handle the button smashing- so 3 games for me).  I am still going for it though!  

I love Shenkuu!  I really feel like I picked the right team :)  I like this thread a lot :)

You can do it! I managed to get to rank 14 yesterday!  I am lucky to be on summer break and have a lot of time to play, but I am getting bored by the same 4 games (I don't play MSN-can't handle the button smashing- so 3 games for me).  I am still going for it though!  

I love Shenkuu!  I really feel like I picked the right team :)  I like this thread a lot :)

I like our team and this thread as well! :)

I just made it to rank 9! WooHoo!

I'm playing on and off throughout the day. I hope to reach rank 10 by Sunday or Monday.

Go Shenkuu!!

I'm really hoping my brain lets me play a few more games today, I think I only managed 2 yesterday :* Keep up the hard work ladies, you're doing Shenkuu proud, even if I'm not!

I'm really hoping my brain lets me play a few more games today, I think I only managed 2 yesterday :* Keep up the hard work ladies, you're doing Shenkuu proud, even if I'm not!

JellySundae, you are doing well, don't worry! We love ya! <3

I guess I've been slacking too. Though I've got an excuse, my broken brain seems to have had enough of yooyuball, and when I try to play I just get in a mess because I can't get it to focus on the game at all. Yesterday I managed just 1 game :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'm trying to reach rank 10 today.

Man, it's hard! I'm getting a little tired of playing the same 4 games over and over again.

I hope everyone is having a great day! Go Shenkuu!!

Good for you, Warlock! Every score counts!

Angeló, that sounds like you're giving yourself an easy ride there. Another decade before you have to try for All Star :P

Good for you, Warlock! Every score counts!

Angeló, that sounds like you're giving yourself an easy ride there. Another decade before you have to try for All Star :P

hahaha yes ... although i never actually care abt getting to AllStar :p

I made it to rank 10 a few days ago. I forgot to post it here.

I didn't get much of a chance to play yesterday, but I managed to play a little bit.

Go Shenkuu!

here are my final numbers .. my ocd took over with that xana number though ... why didnt she make ONE MORE SAVE !!!!!!!!

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 3,010   Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 2,395   Goals by Timu 215   Goals by Antola Maeir 200   Goals by Larcy Phu 200   Saves by Xana DiLanche 559 Number of Wins 310 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 10 Top Score 369
Make Some Noise
Games Played 310 Top Score 5,650
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 2,210 Top Score 1,200

We're not gonna lose though! I'm hoping we'll stay in 4th place, but we're not gonna end up last no matter what :D

haven't we already lost if we're in 4th place right now?...seriously though I'm shocked we lost as many matches as we did  i thought more people would be on board with a team of ninja's