Hello! So recently I have been trying to achieve the "Elephante Surprise" avatar and turned my pet into a Mutant Elephante (to get the mutant avie) So then I save up all of my pretty neopoints to purchase a Bag of Peanuts from the trading post to give to my new pet, only to find to my unexpected surprise that my Mutant Elephante says "yuck! I'm not eating one of those!" So then to fix this problem, I change the language of the site to Italian and try to feed the bag of peanuts to my Elephante once again. He ate it! Yippie! But...no Elephante Surprise Avie :(

So now what? What could have went wrong? Was it because of the language change? Could it have been that a Mutant Elephante does not count to get the avatar? Perhaps all of this maintenance could have interfered somehow? Please help with any answers or suggestions anyone might have. Any opinion would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

Argh--doesn't a bag of peanuts cost around 100K  NP?  I can't blame you for being upset.

Is it possible that you do in fact have the avatar?  Check your list on your preferences page.  I thought I didn't get one once, and I actually did have it.   The newest ones seem to be at the bottom of the list.  Good luck!