GB Capsule VS GB Cube

I haven't gone into NC trading for a while but the last time I did, gift boxes came out in "cubes" where they gave out at least 2 boxes and 2 buyables. Is this still the case? I'm confused because the latest gift box is called "Mosaic Gift Box Mystery CapsuleSo does it give out just one gift box?

And also, how does trading work now exactly? Do items that cost previously 10 GB Capsules, now only cost 5 GB Cubes?

Edit: Oops. Can a mod please move this to the NC chat? I must be blind.... Sorry!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Customization & NC Mall Chat'.

The mosaic gbc is the same as the other "cube" ones. You are guaranteed 2 boxes and a chance of getting 3 or 5 boxes together with a regular NC item that costs 150NC or more (usually 200NC). The only exception to this GBC is the eventide one which awards you with a limited edition item of either the eventide bg, shirt and dress (or 2 of these if you are lucky) together with 2 guaranteed boxes (or 3 and 5 if you are lucky), and a regular NC item worth 150 NC or more.

There is an NC trading guide here on TDN. It's quite in depth. I think this is the link

http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/trading/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.