Wow yes I just checked their scores and they're ridiculously high. Like no teams are even close to those scores. But I can't imagine how they could be cheating? How do you cheat in the AC?

The only reason I can think of for their scores to be super high is that they have a large guild on their team.  IDK.  But yeah, it does seem odd to me.

Wow yes I just checked their scores and they're ridiculously high. Like no teams are even close to those scores. But I can't imagine how they could be cheating? How do you cheat in the AC?

Some people are a HUGE  guild of players that use a "Score sender" Where when they play 1 game it really sends 5.  So yeah KL probably got that group :)

Some people are a HUGE  guild of players that use a "Score sender" Where when they play 1 game it really sends 5.  So yeah KL probably got that group :)

What??? I've never heard of this. How is TNT allowing this to go on?

We don't know for sure what's causing these scores. There are traveling groups of All Stars that play completely legitimately and move through the smaller teams each year.

Score sending is not allowed and will get you frozen if TNT catches you. If you use a program to do anything for you, that's against the rules and that's basically what a score sender is.

TNT does their best to catch people cheating and freeze them, but sometimes, people do get away with it.

Tnt can't detect who sends 5 scores at time I belive. I think (from what I've heard) it just seems like they send in 5 games normally

This has been going on for years and all TNT can do is freeze people they expect are cheating, but as Spritzie said some get through. Don't be discouraged, focus on your personal goals and helping your team. I normally pay no mind to what the other teams are up to. Just have fun! These games are only around for a short time. :)

Looks to me like that's the team Stealth has chosen this year. Altador basically looked the same last year if I recall correctly

Well, I hope that they aren't cheating.  I can't even figure out how to play YB.  I lack the coordination and time to figure it out.  I'll stick with playing the easy side games to help my team.

Here's the biggest tip I learned in YYB. At each new ball, walk up to right in front of the ball and wait for your opponent to take it. Once he does, quickly press space and steal it from him. Hope this helps

The main cheating group is is playing for Kiko Lake, and they're experienced cheaters, though I cannot say their name. Another cheating group is playing for Lost Desert, which is the team I'm on, and I'm ashamed that they're the main reason for our wins.

SOTAC, one of the all-star groups, is playing for Kreludor this year.

Also, the same cheating group that joined LD this year joined Altador last year.

Many cheaters score-send on shell accounts, which are empty accounts, and they usually don't get caught.

I've been a Kiko Lake supporter since AC 6. Unfortunately, I have to say, some of us are most likely cheating. Even with large support groups that don't cheat, we would get around 6th - 8th. No way we could get such ridiculously high schores. I feel happy but guilty at the same time because of these scores, but I'm trying my hardest by not cheating and I'm on Rank 2 now :)

EDIT:

Kiko Lake is not cheating. A group of people WITHIN Kiko Lake is cheating.

Such a shame that SOME people feel the need to cheat and get around the system, instead of enjoying what they can do within the system, legitimately, to win. I wonder if they cheat because they don't think they can do as well by playing fair? Or maybe they're just bored? Though is boredom be the case, why bother to cheat at all? I dunno, just an errant couple of thoughts. :(

Ok so um who else thinks the Kiko Lake is cheating? I mean just look at their scores. 

jSTfY0H.png

Kiko lake has the larger cheating group and I read somewhere Lost desert has the smaller one. Probably another year TNT will do nothing about the cheaters that only make up a small percentage of each team bringing hate to the others.

Lost desert definitely has a bunch of cheaters, just read them on another forum saying their bot is being used for LD. A forum that's solely for free Neopets cheats : /

Lost desert definitely has a bunch of cheaters, just read them on another forum saying their bot is being used for LD. A forum that's solely for free Neopets cheats : /

Yea figured. They still probably wont make a podium spot though.  My guess is 1) KL, 2)  KD, 3)  TY

• 3 weeks later...

:/ okay this makes me sad. cause this is my first AC, and something in my gut said choose Kiko Lake, so the fact that they're winning im really happy but its unfortunate that it might be because cheating. I was kind of surprised that KL would have sooo many followers this year-- now it kind of makes sense.