Wanting to upgrade better healing potion rec

Hey~

Bo's been meaning to upgrade the healing item she uses in the battledome. She's been using "Magical Healing Potion" for a while now, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for whats should use instead?

Basically just want a healer item that can be used once per battle but restores more hp then just 15.

Any suggestions?

need be once per battle. 

Have you looked into a Greater Healing Scroll? I believe they heal 50HP and is a once per battle item. That's usually the go to for most battlers. :)

What are your battle plans? At current levels might I suggest cursed elixir for low and mid battles! It adds 20hp to while draining 20 from opponent plus a few physical attack icons. Its about 25k and cheaper than the greater scroll. One of my favorite weapons.

For about 77k-80k, you could get a Blue Scorchstone, that heals 30hp once per battle.

Greater Healing Scroll is a good choice, there is also the Helm of Recovery, which also does 50hp healing. Lesser Healing Scroll does about 25hp,

Rejuvenating Jar of Brains heals 60hp, once per battle. Green Scorchstone heals 40, but is a bit too pricey compared to the other healers.

I hope this helps! :)