Please take my books. Please.

Kid_A

Still cleaning out my SDB. I have a few hundred books I need to get rid of... most of them are juuuuust barely expensive enough to not be "junk" but aren't worth enough for me to try to sell them (not that I would have room in my shop) - so we're talking around 100 nps a book. maybe.

Anyway, since they're not quite junk I wanted to give them away. Fast. I have way too many.

My username is ashleykougrafan. Go offer a glowing snowflake (it's oddly specific so that I know who's offering) and you can have them. Also, there are different books in different trades so feel free to offer on a few of them... just not all of them. If I don't need a few hundred books, you probably don't either.

Could you maybe split your trades to one with Adventures In Space, Neocola Book, Mesmerizing Kikos and The Definitive Snowglobe Guide (or just one or two of these)? My bookpet hasn't read those yet, and other users might have a use for the other books :)

I'm not sure if Sandrea has read certain books on the list as she's read books totaling in the thousands, but if she can't read the books, one of my other pets could. I'll send a snowflake for books and cheese in a few minutes.