Altador Cup X - Staff Tournament now LIVE!

hrtbrk

And don't forget, if this is your FIRST time in the staff tourney, there is also an avatar!  :rock:

WOW! So many NEW faces for the Staff Tourney, so few familiar...

There are LITERALLY only TWO staffers left of the Staff Tourney Team I picked last year! O_o Guess I'm gonna have to trust to luck in picking from the new and old staffers. :-\

WOW! So many NEW faces for the Staff Tourney, so few familiar...

There are LITERALLY only TWO staffers left of the Staff Tourney Team I picked last year! o_O Guess I'm gonna have to trust to luck in picking from the new and old staffers. :-\

I have been with neopets for 7 YEARS!!!  This is my first year doing the AC, can you believe that :questionmark:   I am having so much fun.  Until I joined TDN I had no idea about avatars, AC, festival of neggs, advent calendar, NOTHING!!!!!  Basically, I played games, bought cute little things for my pets, and fought in the battledome.  When I rarely got lucky and somehow got "something happened, you are now able to use xxxxxxx as an avatar" or whatever it says, lol.  I had no idea what it meant or how to change my avatars.  I have learned so much and come so far since joining TDN.  Other than the battledome veteran trophy, my account doesn't show its age because I missed out on so many of the avatars from back then.  I never even wanted to fight in the battledome, thank goodness I did or I wouldn't have that trophy either :woot: .  My son coaxed me into battling back then.  

But anyway, my long winded point is, I don't know the difference between the old staffers and the new ones as this is technically my first year playing.  I joined team krawk island last year but never played.  I didn't understand it and couldn't play YYB.  Now I love it.  I chose my staff team.  My understanding is that you choose a new team each week.  Is that correct?  

Now I understand why everyone gets so excited for AC every year.  

I chose my staff team.  My understanding is that you choose a new team each week.  Is that correct?  

Now I understand why everyone gets so excited for AC every year.  

you don't need to change staffers but you must press the Keep Team every Friday or change some or all then Choose This Team or whatever it says

you don't need to change staffers but you must press the Keep Team every Friday or change some or all then Choose This Team or whatever it says

Ahh, ok.  Got it.  Thanks.  Learning more as I go.  I like it though.  Lots of fun.