Games Played not counting?

Ashbash

Is anyone else having trouble right now with the AC games? Every time I play something, it doesn't change the total amount of times I've played. I've tried playing Shootout Showdown about 20 times right now and my total number has not budged. :( 

I haven't SEEN it happen, but I suspect it's been happening to me too. I can only suspect because I don't scroll over to see the counter change after every YYB win. But I feel like I should be further along than 170 wins. I haven't tried any Support games yet this AC.

I rarely max out. I think all of last year, I MAYBE got to the max of YYB games, once, if that.

Edit: As I think more on this, I think this happened one other year, but I think at the end TNT not only fixed it but credited players with their proper wins. I can't recall which year that was though. lol So, if some of our scores are in fact, not counting, there's a chance they'll be added in before the final point tally and prize shop open. Some comfort/consolation at least. ;)

Edited by Aquamentis12

The max for SoSD is 762, so it's likely that's the reason it stopped counting.

Well now I feel silly! I guess I've never ever gotten that high during a single day but with my work schedule I was trying to cram a week of playing into 1 day. Oops!

Is there a maximum for Yooyuball? I only have 88 wins but it's not counting them anymore.

I think for YYB the maximum is 68 per day. Which means at midnight NST you can start playing again. I'm not sure why the cap is so low.... I mean, sure 68 is a lot, but in the first couple ACs, I know I was able to send at least 100 a day. My only guess would be to cap the amount of prize shop points, not to mention team-points, so Cheaters can't get an excessively insane amount of points for either their team, nor the prize shops. BUT, that's speculation on my part. Otherwise, I don't see the reason for a maximum limit on each type of game.

I think for YYB the maximum is 68 per day. Which means at midnight NST you can start playing again. I'm not sure why the cap is so low.... I mean, sure 68 is a lot, but in the first couple ACs, I know I was able to send at least 100 a day. My only guess would be to cap the amount of prize shop points, not to mention team-points, so Cheaters can't get an excessively insane amount of points for either their team, nor the prize shops. BUT, that's speculation on my part. Otherwise, I don't see the reason for a maximum limit on each type of game.

That low? Dang.. :s I missed the beginning of AC so I wanted to make up for it, didn't know the limit was that low.

I know it's surprising. I had forgotten, but I guess someone's petpage, I forget who exactly, had the caps from last year still posted. And I'm pretty sure I saw 68 for YYB. When you max out just head out to a support game, though I don't know the limits on those games. There ARE caps, but since I almost never play them I don't know their limits. TNT should really make that information more available to us. But I know they're going through a lot this year, with the transfer to Jumpstart. The limits on the support games are higher, because they aren't worth as many rank-points as YYB is.

Good luck!