Chocolate! Avatar

twilight790

Hey guys! I just got the chocolate avatar. I've been trying to get it for so long because I've been using the Chocolate Factory to restock my shop. Anyway I payed 10,000 np for an item that I am now selling for 100 np lol. Wow. At least I got the avatar though.

Hey guys! I just got the chocolate avatar. I've been trying to get it for so long because I've been using the Chocolate Factory to restock my shop. Anyway I payed 10,000 np for an item that I am now selling for 100 np lol. Wow. At least I got the avatar though.

That is awesome.  Congrats.  That is one that I am working on myself.  As Lady_J said, I am not too good at recognizing which items are the ones I need.  Besides, they would be gone by the time I would get it.  I guess anything 5,000nps or more is a safe bet, but not always.

I've been trying to get that one myself, but I'm not very good at restocking... or recognizing which items are rare enough to earn me the avatar. I'll still keep trying though. Congrats!

Hey if your looking to get the avatar try buying items above 5k that's how I got it.

Congrats! I got it a couple weeks ago myself after so many years as well! Yes, any item over 5k will get you the avvie, and if it's the 3rd of the month (half-off day) anything over 2500 nps will get you the avvie.

I've been trying to get that one myself, but I'm not very good at restocking... or recognizing which items are rare enough to earn me the avatar. I'll still keep trying though. Congrats!

You can pretty much just sit in the Chocolate Factory and refresh every once in a while. Something over 5k will pop up eventually! And a lot of the items there can also be sold for a modest profit if you have space in your shop and are patient. 

Congrats to those who already got it! And to those who are going for it, keep trying! You'll eventually get it. Not sure if this is helpful, but when I trying to get it a few months ago, I saw the Minature Chocolate Chocolate Factory (twice), Strawberry Fondant Surprise (twice), and Dark Chocolate Skeith. I was too slow for the Minature Chocolate Chocolate Factory, both times, and the Strawberry fondant Surprise, both times, but I got the avie with the Dark Chocolate Skeith. I believe it went for 5000 NP and that is what I offered for it. I didn't try to haggle at all. Good luck to all!

Thank you for this thread!  I just went over there, it was empty, I refreshed a couple times, and it restocked!  I got a mint chocolate blumaroo for 5k.  I didn't know about the 5k rule and that definitely helped so I wasn't comparing the list of rare chocolates to the shop stock!!  Thanks so much!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I got it when everyone was doing pit battle for the cursed t-shirt on last year 'charity' event.

I wised up and figured that was the perfect time to do the chocolate avie. And kad feeding too, I wager, but I already got the kad avie at that point. And I was right.