Tips on beating Kasuki Lu

Are you fighting Lu with Rockocito? Thats doable. Mostly you need to defend against physical and fire. Id recommend downsized!, cursed elixir and whatever muffins--i like brain muffins--  you have in your SDB. I'll lend you downsize and the elixir via the TP if dont want to buy your own gear. NM me!

What is your healer and weapon set look like? If you need a cheap healer, I can give you a Slime Potion. Or you can pick one up for a couple NP. It heals 10hp once per battle. Not bad for starting out for the price.

Kasuki Lu mainly has Fire and Physical icons in his weapons. Here is his profile.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/viewprofile/147/

His Life Giver item is a full healer, though while it's single use for Neopets players, expect him to try using it more than once. It's not fair, but it's up to us to work around that.

For reflecting Fire Icons, if you want to go that way. I recommend the Turbo Flame Reflector It reflects 50% of fire, if he uses it, back at him. However it's fragile and CAN break permanently. If you want a solid fire blocking shield Flaming Oven Gloves will block 5 icons of Fire and 2 icons of Light. It won't help a ton if he uses his Red Clockwork Grundo, but it'll cut damage from that by about 1/3rd.

For stopping his Physical icons of attack, I'd suggest maybe the Altadorian Swordbreaker It only does 5 icons of earth attack, but it blocks all Physical type damage. Price is about 25k right now.

Or, you could just go in with 2 Scarab Rings. Those deal 6 icons of damage, and block 3 each of Fire AND Physical. Plus they're not that bad price-wise. About 2k per! At least one of them would be a good choice if you don't already have one! I'd definitely recommend 1 or 2 Scarab Rings against Kasuki Lu. :)

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need that Slime Potion, being such a low level and common healer (gained randomly from the Brain Tree quests), it's pretty decent for a beginning battler with less than 50 hp. There are alternatives. But I don't have any of them to offer. LOL

Good luck!

I fought Lu on medium with my lenny who has much lower stats than Rockocito. Good luck. 

1:

You hurl a Brain Muffin at Kasuki Lu

You zap Kasuki Lu with Static Cling and things just start sticking to them! That's weird.

Kasuki Lu throws an Exploding Pizza Pasty at you!  

Kasuki Lu strikes you with their Kasuki Lu Blade!  

Kasuki Lu inflicts Sear on you! That's gotta hurt.  

You defend yourself from Kasuki Lu's physical attack by Downsizing!

2:

You throw some of your Cursed Elixir at Kasuki Lu!!!

Kasuki Lu knocks you around a little with their Kasuki Lu Chucks!  

You stop Kasuki Lu's fire attack with the Flaming Oven Gloves!  

You feel better after using a bit of Positive Thinking!    

Kasuki Lu slips into the Shade and finds some protection.

3:

You attack Kasuki Lu with a stream of acid from your Scarab Ring!

You zap Kasuki Lu with Static Cling and things just start sticking to them! That's weird.

Kasuki Lu strikes you with their Kasuki Lu Blade!  

You defend yourself against Kasuki Lu's physical attack by using magic from your Scarab Ring!  

You defend yourself against Kasuki Lu's light attack with the Flaming Oven Gloves!    

Madame_Lebrun woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and is pretty Cranky.

thanks guys for your help. I used the downsize! and brain muffin the first round and then the second I used the scarab ring and poisoned tipped dagger to finish him. And I was left with about 10 hp. Thankfully he didn't use the fire this round. And I got the avatar!! :)