illusens quest noot fair!!

Carlos_spicy

I have reached level 34 of Illusens quests and get this...

Where is my Island Draik Egg?

mfo_draikegg_island.gif

You should be glad us earth faeries are very patient!
You only have 16 minutes and 39 seconds left

What am I supposed to do? There's no way I can spend that much cash on one of these quests. :(

Same thing happened to me. Don't remember what she asked for, but it was UB and I think there were only two on TP and it was listed at like 2.5 mil. Sucked. I kept thinking I was going to get lucky and make it to higher levels.

Aww geeze, sorry you got hit with a pricey request! Yes it's normal above level 30 to get insane requests. That's one of the more expensive ones I've seen. :-\

The last time I was that high on one of her Quests, I was asked for a Golden Scorchstone, pretty worthless in battle, but because of it's rarity I had to let the timer run out. 440k for a Honey Potion that is now only worth 200-280k is not worth it. I did earn a Honey Potion once. The r99 she wanted was an item now referred to as a Pocket Satellite. It was barely buyable waaaaaaaaaaay back then. I think it cost me about 99k on the shop wiz. (This was even before site-themes and the Super Shop wiz were ever developed, and before ads and premium too!)

There was one time she asked for a Full Peophin Armour, which I had been looking for for my gallery, not to give to her. So I had to decline doing that quest as well, would not actually own a Full Peophin Armour until a long time after. lol Considering the price/value of the Honey Potion, I think TNT needs to look at both Illusen and Jhudora's quests. KEEP the top prizes for both in there, but maybe change or tweak the other prizes. So the quests are a bit more worthwhile.

I have reached level 34 of Illusens quests and get this...

Where is my Island Draik Egg?

mfo_draikegg_island.gif

You should be glad us earth faeries are very patient!

You only have 16 minutes and 39 seconds left

What am I supposed to do? There's no way I can spend that much cash on one of these quests. 

Wow!  I'm so sorry.  I just looked at that and laughed.  That is so ridiculous.  I had 6 yrs of Jhudora quests go up in smoke when she asked for an UB.  It wasn't available on the TP or auction, nowhere.  But that wasn't half the problem (well not literally, I mean it was a BIG problem.)  But my bigger problem was that while I kept checking for the item, the site went down for maintenance!!!  I had NO IDEA it was going down and there was nothing I could do.  So if the item had become available, I don't know what the price would have been, but I couldn't have gotten it anyway with the site down.  I guess with the site down, it couldn't have become available, so the point is moot and my quest was done and I was back to the beginning.   :sad01_anim:

I agree with Aquamentis, they need to look at the prices of the quest items vs. the value of the prizes given.  Although, I guess you have to take into consideration the value of the trophies and the avatars along with "bragging rights" if you will and the satisfaction of completing the entire quest in addition to the value of the prize given at each level.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a morphing potion request when I was supposed to get a honey potion, I neomailed someone on the trading post about it and they answered almost immediately and said that Illusen doesn't ask for MPs. Hahahhahahahha. If they actually knew what they were talking about, I totally could've completed the quest.