Birthday and stuff!

Naamah D.

I know I haven't posted in a very long time it seems.I'm going to be taking college classes to become a pharmacy technician in the future and am soaking up my free time while I have it, but my birthday was awesome!

My mom and I went to New York to a restaurant that specializes in teas and got some delicious rooibos and oolong tea. There was a used video game store near the tea place and I picked up Link's Awakening, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and a Kirby game for my N64. Sadly the Kirby game didn't work.

Anyway life has been awesome lately. How about you guys? :)

Mine's been very tired. lol For all the sleep I get I wake up tired. Weird huh? ;)

Anyway, Happy belated birthday! :D I'm glad things have been going so well, (except for the Kirby game not working) The other games sound like classics and I hope you have a blast playing them! :D

Have you ever tried Quest 64, or Mystical Ninja starring Goemon for the n64? They are like a mix of some RPG, but more action/adventure games, and pretty fun. Quest 64 is a little more tricky I'd say, because you want to look in all sorts of remote places to find spirits to increase your magic, while Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, has some mission-based events and the ability to change between up to 4 characters once you've acquired them, oh yeah, and fight inside a giant robot called Impact. lol Tricky, but fun! Here is a look at Mystical Ninja..

The first time you summon Impact, the giant robot, this is that scene.

I haven't finished the game, so I don't remember if there are any other places with the whole theme like the first summoning.

Here's a part of a playthrough for Quest 64.

These games may not be your taste, I don't know, but I thought I'd suggest them. :)

Best of luck with your pharmacy tech classes when they start! Not to mention I hope you have a TON of fun with your free-time before the classes begin. ~_^