Best weapon for 2,5 mil

What weapon would you get if you're willing to spend 2.5 mil.

Or which set of weapons?

I started training this pet a couple of months ago, never used to be into the battledome, but I decided to give it a go.

Lvl : 88
Str : 89
Def : 82
Mov : 70
Hp : 164 / 169

What would be useful for me?

And I hear that training movement is useless. Can I do that? or will there be a point where I have to train that to continue like with the level?

Movement is useless so far, no need to waste your money there.

As for weapons, Id say:

YBlasters x2

Sophies Magic Hat

Greater Healing Scroll

Scroll of Freezing

Brain Muffins

Golden Compass

Maybe not the greatest set ever, but you can make some noise with it for sure.

I have the above mentioned yblaster, and I feel I could have done without. I really like my most recent addition of  Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy. Might i suggest that cute little rubber ducky paired with either a brain muffin or scroll of ultranova as a set you could grow into instead of out! What are your battle goals?

I absolutely love the scroll of ultranova.  11 damage icons for 1np can't be beat.  Another great weapon is sun and moon chakram.  It has the exact same 10 damage icons as ramtor's spellbook but for only a fraction of the price.  The ridiculously heavy battle hammer is a good weapon, as well as stone muffins and smelly dung muffins.  I absolutely LOVE ultranova's.  They are as great as scroll of ultranova but they also heal and don't take up a healer spot!!!  At your HP level, you should at least have a greater healing scroll if not a better healer.  It will do though.  I am at 266 hps and that is my healer along with an ultranova during every battle.  But definitely time to upgrade my healer.

Thank you much for all these options. I'm going to check out the prices of your suggestions.

I just started doing the battleground of the Obelisk, and I guess for now my battle goal is beating all of those characters.

Right now I have:

Downsize!

Scarab Ring

Supersize Ultimate

Mud Mixture

Caustic Potion

Enchanted Wooden Bow

Lesser Healing Scroll

To be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing. I usually use the enchanted wooden bow, the downsize, and then some potion and I end with the scarab ring.

I never use that supersize thing, so that can go right away. I was planning on getting the greater healing scroll anyway. 

And I'm definitely going to check out that scroll of ultra nova.

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions soon. Thx a lot.

What are your abilities? here is a useful guide if you dont have one http://www.neopets.com/~_mariokart_

I'd ditch your supersize, mud mixture, caustic potion,and bow. At your pet's posted stats you shouldn't equip any weapons that are below 9 icons.  That said you DONT need to spend 2.5 million right now. the ridiculously  heavy battle hammer is a few nps and has 9 attack icons. If you want to NM me I'd love to gift you a few scrolls of ultranova and battle hammers. they are cheap but I have a ton in my SDB, just discard them so I rather they go to you. The next golden compass I win is yours (dont hold your breath it may take months), I dont fight with one but many intermediates do. Definitely the above mentioned parasol, maybe a leaf shield.

Thank you very much for the recommendation of the scroll of ultra nova. It's actually the only thing I've bought so far, and it was practically free. It already makes a difference in the war, since I've never been able to defeat the shady prowler and the master wizard before. I just used the scroll and a couple of muffins I've won before and that did the trick. I didn't even have to heal during the fight.

What does the golden compass do? And where do you win one?

As spending so little helps so much already, I've decided not to throw a lot op np at it. Education seems to make a lot of difference. I'm going to try out some of the cheap weapons and spend more on training.

Training is often more cost effective than upgrading weapons, so I'm glad to hear you're concentrating on it!

Golden Compass attacks with 9 icons and defends against 2.67 icons of dark. It's one of the cheapest dual-duty weapons, but it's also not very powerful compared to others. You can get 9 icons of attack with Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer for 1 NP, and less than 3 icons of defense might not help much - though of course that depends on your opponent. For an alternative, Altador Swordbreaker blocks all physical damage, though it compromises the attack icons.

Since you're over level 50, you can use Lens Flare and try to do as much damage as possible in the first round. Using Scroll of Ultranova's 9.8 icons and, say, Scroll of the Scholar's 10 icons, you can do 19.8 icons x 2.5 boost = 49.5 icons of damage in the first round without taking damage. Not bad!

If you want other weapon options, I suggest you take a look at the Battlepedia's Basic Weapon Sets guide. There are lots of options for pretty good weapons, divided by general price to power / skill level. Good luck!