Epic Moments in AC History?

AgJu

wowwww......seeing the results for yesterday, BRIGHTVALE of all teams managed to finally put some red on Kiko Lake's scoreboard and not only won, but DESTROYED them in YYB 12-7. Incredible push, Wizards! Sooooo epic!

P.S. sorry if it seems like I'm disrespecting Brightvale. :/

anyway, i was wondering about other epic moments in AC history.....i remember there was a time, like in Moltara's second tournament (third?) when they saw nothing but red, managing to steal a win in YYB from Krawk Island. I'm also reminded of my own team's achievements, like our incredible run in Shootout Showdown a number of years ago, when we ended up 36-0-2 in a day when those kinds of records were incredibly rare. Plus, our own brief emergence as one of THE tournament powerhouses two years ago....sure, we sunk back to the middle the next year, but we've been doing very well for ourselves this year and i'm proud of our Chillers/supporters.

i also liked the run of female led teams winning (Virtupets, Tyrannia, Kreludor) and Haunted Woods being the first team to win twice.

I think some of the most epic games came from the rivalries that used to exist between teams. I feel like those don't really happen anymore. Haunted Woods vs Darigan Citadel? Krawk Island vs Roo Island? You were always guaranteed a fierce showdown. The wildcards of Shenkuu and Maraqua? The second you thought you were in the easy lane, they'd flip you right over and make some great upsets.

I also think epic showdowns don't really happen anymore due to the removal of the elimination bracket rounds. It always made you pick sides, haha (go Kreludor!).

I think some of the most epic games came from the rivalries that used to exist between teams. I feel like those don't really happen anymore. Haunted Woods vs Darigan Citadel? Krawk Island vs Roo Island? You were always guaranteed a fierce showdown. The wildcards of Shenkuu and Maraqua? The second you thought you were in the easy lane, they'd flip you right over and make some great upsets.

I also think epic showdowns don't really happen anymore due to the removal of the elimination bracket rounds. It always made you pick sides, haha (go Kreludor!).

I always thought darigan and roo and darigan and Krawk island were the biggest rivalries until roo islands all stars left to form sotac in ac4 and moved to kd

Probably the biggest upset was lost desert getting defeated by mystery island after lost deserts undefeated yooyuball streak of only wins and draws. Also the whole finals of ac6 was in tense. I did NOT expect virtupets to win but dang they did good.