What Did You Buy?

Bodhi

So now that the Prize Shop is open, what did or will you buy? I can't decide with mine! Glad the Yooyu balls are cheap!

I have bought:

toy_shenkuu_yooyuball.gif Shenkuu Yooyuball for my team =3

gif_ac2014_enunte.gifI like the placement of the tent, so yep, really like that there's a preview for the equipable items!

bg_bk_altador_us.gif Very nice background :D

sta_altador_cup_collectible.gif Pretty stamp, might as well get it when it's "free".

clo_altador_cup_jersey.gif Hope my Kacheek likes it

I've got 720 points left, not sure what to spent those on.

EDIT: Huh, no option to put the stamp in your stamp album (¬_¬)

Haven't purchased yet, my total prize points and the prize points I have left to spend don't match up, so I'll probably send a ticket to TNT if it doesn't change in a day or so.

I'm actually a bit disheartened to see the make-up of the prize shop this year. Cool that the Stamp is cheap, but I'm eyeing that 2015 Altador Cup Collectible Gold Whistle... I have a sneaking suspicion that it MIGHT be a weapon. Or an instrument/toy. But I don't have anywhere near enough points to get it. I'm hoping that someone will be curious, and that a couple might appear on the TP at a reasonable price, that I could trade for to see. If the whistle isn't a weapon, well then that would just stink. lol Because it would make 2 years in a row without a really good weapon. AC IX and now possibly, AC X. Disappointing. :(

Oh well! I hope everyone enjoys their prizes! :D There ARE a number of interesting looking prizes this year! And most are at affordable point-prices. ;)

I was very disappointed that I couldn't put the stamp in my album.  There is nothing you can do with it.  I don't understand the point.  

I'm pretty sure (from what I've read at the neoboards, I haven't actually bought anything yet) at this point both the Whistle and the Coin are listed as gifts.

Thank you, I just NM'd someone who has a whistle, and they said it was a Toy. :(

One of every yooyu (Not ashamed one bit) The stamp, Microphone, staff yooyu, pin and a bunch of the food, Also a paintbrush (Strawberry) and Uni potion, backpack, water bottle and sweatband. So pretty much almost one of everything under 600 points. Strawberry paid off 60k to me so i'm buying a second one :)