I Didn't Get My Altador Cup Trophy!

Lusin

So I got on neopets to see if the prize shop was open, it was. When I got there, it showed the usual congrats popup with my trophy displayed but when I went on my user lookup, my trophy for the 2015 Altador Cup isn't displayed. I waited a day or so for it to show up but it didn't. I don't get what happened, I have around 800 prize points for the shop and even participated in the staff tournament.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? What can I do to resolve this issue and get the trophy for my user lookup?

I also didn't receive my trophy either. I retrieved the free NC item but I haven't bought anything. Maybe that's why? Or it could be a glitch or they could just be slow...

A lot of people are experiencing the same problem, myself included. It will probably take some time for them to sort it out considering we weren't even sure if we were getting an AC cup this year.

No trophy, here, either. When I went to the prize shop, I thought I did see something about a trophy. I even spent all of my points, so I don't think that is a factor. As this was my first year playing in the AC, I did get the AC site theme, though. Since this appears to be a common issue, I'm sure TNT will fix it soon.

Yes, been waiting patiently for it.  That is really what I wanted most from this whole thing.  I am trying to build up my trophy collection, so I really do want it.  Hopefully it will get worked out.  So, to the OP, no, you are not the only one who didn't get their trophy. :sad02:

Wow, thanks for responding bros! I'm glad I'm not the only one having the same problem because that would have been tragic for me. I really hope Jumpstart is going to fix this soon because they've been having too many issues with the site.

Yep, it's definitely a problem on their side. I'm sure it will get corrected pretty quickly. :)

I have a trophy but it's for Rank 14 when I actually reached All Star. I clicked on a link someone posted a few weeks ago to the Prize Shop (before it was actually open) and I think mine's from then.

They better hurry up cause I want to gloat.

I'm in same boat. Only people I've seen with a trophy from this year are low ranked ones. Oh well, as long as it comes out eventually, I'll be fine haha.

How low ranked are you talking? I only got to rank 5 and I haven't got mine.

I'm rank 11 and did not get my trophy as well. Hopefully TNT will fix it soon!

Oh yeah, it said about that on the pop up for the non-existent trophy xD I'd forgotten about that. I've not looked to see if I actually have it though, let's go check...

Or maybe not...I can't remember where the bit for changing themes is :*

Aha, got back to it. Yeah I've got an Altador theme, isn't kind of naff, I'll not be using it.

Guys lets all just relax and give TNT a chance to fix it. They've been out of the office all weekend and will most likely get to it when they're back in later today. There's a few glitches going on right now that need their attention. I know it's frustrating when we don't get things we've earned right away, but be patient for a bit before getting all upset. It doesn't do anyone any good. After the glitch has been fixed and others are receiving their trophies and yours hasn't shown up after a day then I'd get a little annoyed and send them a ticket. But for now calm down and let TNT handle it, I'm sure we'll get our trophies awarded later today. :)

EDIT: I just checked at 6:15 am NST and my trophy is now on my lookup. Looks like they're working on things already today. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.