Firefox won't start!

Since last night, Firefox only starts once: if I open it and close it, and then try to re-open it, it just won't open. There's a loading sign and it looks like it will and then it doesn't. It will open on the first attempt after restarting the laptop(Although the last time I tried, even that didn't work). I've checked out all the options after Googling it, and none work. So I'm hoping someone here can help?

I've tried:

• Closing it in task manager then reopening
  • Changing the profile, but the Profile Manager won't open. It tells me...the destination is not on my laptop, or something. And it suggests that I insert a disk or something :sick02:
  • "Refreshing"/Resetting Firefox
  • Starting Firefox in Safe Mode(which only worked once)

Has anyone had and solved a similar problem? Because I can't keep restarting my laptop to use Firefox, and I don't trust Google Chrome, which is what I'm using now.

There's been a new update for Firefox, so that could have gotten glitched on you or something. If it's refusing to work for you then I'd do as Brianna suggested and uninstall it then install the newest version. Hopefully that will fix your problem.

Well I am feeling sheepish.

It worked!

Thank you so much :rolleyes_anim:

Truth is, I was nervous to uninstall and reinstall because it's my boyfriend's laptop and I had this totally irrational fear that something would go wrong and he'd find out and...be mad? Even though he's the sweetest person on Earth and he would, in reality, not have minded at all.....

Anyhoo. At least all is well now :whistle: