Hello, new Neofriends!

Hi there! :) My name is Emily, and I'm an adult Neopets player. I played Neopets way back when (early-to-mid 2000's), and then I went on a long hiatus. My old account is still around, but I gave all of my old pets away to the pound and donated all of my NP/items to the Money Tree when I stopped playing regularly. Just recently I started getting into it again a few months ago, so I'm pretty much starting over.

I'm big into art, and I'm always trying to get into the Art Gallery, so you'll probably see me hanging around the Art forum a lot.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Hi! There's so many artists on Neopets and I never noticed it until recently. Seeing all the amazing art on Neo makes me want to get back into my art (I'm probably a bit rusty). I hope you share some of your art here - I'd love to see it.

Anyway, welcome and nice to meet you, too!

Hi, Emily! Welcome. And welcome back to neopets, too! That does sound like a pretty long hiatus. Starting over definitely gives you a ton of stuff to do around the site, though, especially if you're also going to be doing art gallery stuff along with it.

Nice to meet you, too! Have fun :D

Hi, nice to meet you as well :) I'm guessing you created the picture on your icon, it's so cute and colorful!

Welcome to the asylum! Don't forget your canvas and paint! :D Always good to see another artist on the boards. :) Regardless of skill level, it's always so neat seeing what people can come up with. :) I hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Hi! There's so many artists on Neopets and I never noticed it until recently. Seeing all the amazing art on Neo makes me want to get back into my art (I'm probably a bit rusty). I hope you share some of your art here - I'd love to see it.

Anyway, welcome and nice to meet you, too!

LOL LovelyOne, rusty or not, art is a great way to "unlax and rewind", as my late dad used to say. XD

Hello! Its nice to see people come back to neopets after so many years! Wonderul to see more artists all over the boards. I mainly do animation but ill just straight draw a neopet/animal every now and then. I also see you create your own characters, that tiger is a cutie pie

c: