Question about adoption

sara1elo

Hello there!

I was thinking to join the Avatar Lending Program here in TDN (if they say okey to the request when I send it and there are more people ready to join  :rolleyes_anim: )

Well, my problem is that I already have four pets on my main account and I don't have a side. I've just created one and I know that I am not able to transfer my pet on there because it's not a four months old.

My question is: Is it only a "transfer problem"? I mean, would it work if I abandon my pet (risky business, but in the old days we did it that way) and adopt it in the new side I had just created? Or it has nothing to do with the transfer option but with all the pets stats, colours...

Thanks! 

It may have been changed at some point, but so long as it's not a limited edition pet or a rare color (it's easier to list what you can get....) you should be able to transfer it. If nothing else, it doesn't hurt to try and send the pet. Worst case the system goes "That account can't accept that pet yet!"

If it won't let you then a pound drop is an option. For a basic color, common species, it should be fairly simple. I'd recommend being logged into both accounts on different browsers and have the pound up on your side ready to search to make things faster. But no one's going to be trying to snipe a basic pet so if you're quick you should be fine. )

Uggh, it is a Split Pteri on level four so I won't be able to adopt him. I wish there was a reliable method to level down (more over than Von Roo). Thanks for the Pet restrictions list! 

Why not send your red Ruki to another account instead? You would need to level down one level, still, though. But that's a day or two trying with the Count. 

Well, he is my lab/battledome pet and I use him almost everyday, anyway I think that could be a option, will try to downlevel him with Von Roo thanks ;)

If it would help, I have an aged side account that I could hold your pet on for a bit. I'd be happy to do so if you need assistance. 

Wow! That will be really nice from you, I'll write you a PM :wub_anim: