Hit my first million!

rxcrcfllptrs

After about ~10 years of dilly-dallying on this website, I've finally hit my first million on a single account. (Because I'm fairly sure totalling all my earnings from all my old accounts - that are deactivated, mind - would have at least that much.)

Woohoo!  :dance:

Celebrations aside, I've read here many times that the next million is going to be easier to hit once you get the ball rolling. May I ask what people actually do that help them hit that next million? I'm pretty rubbish at the games, so hopefully tips and tricks that don't include that?

(I'm a petpet collector and saving up for a few PBs, so this would help me tons.)

Congratulations on your first million!

I am in the works of a in-depth money making guide as you can flash game all you want but there are really easy ways to make tons of money that people don't realize, but my main ways are.

1. Dailies (Although this is obvious) The main ones to make money are, (Forgotten Shore, (Pirate PB, Draik Egg) Anchor Management (Same Pirate Stuff) Fruit machine (Random Paint Brush) Coltzan's Shrine, (1 million neopoints, King's Lens) Scratchcard Booths (Jackpot scratchcards, including the one from Haunted Fairgrounds is worth millions.) Grave Danger (You can get a mootix from what I've seen, worth quite a bit and other stuff) Aboard the Coincidence (Can get any r99 petpetpet) Test your strength, (Halloween PB and many prizes if you hit high up there)  Coconut shy, (Hitting a coconut off can net the prize coconuts that range from 200k+) Battledome, (Even with a low level pet you can kill my favorite target "Pant Devil" and get like 5+ codestones a day sometimes, most of which are red ones;; if i didn't keep them and sold them, it's easily the best income, I make like 30-50k~ a day average.)

2. Stock market; buy a 15NP a share stock from http://www.neopets.com/stockmarket.phtml?type=list&bargain=true

basically you get 1,000 shares a day, and once you get 100,000+ stocks you can sell stocks to get more, as some of them will be 45NPs+ a share, so you sell one of those and buy more 15NP stocks, it starts to pay for itself, and the more stocks you have the more income you make.

3. Restocking; This is literally the hardest one, but you can make millions of NPs a day (I would know, trust me, I'm a very experienced restocker if I put my mind to it, I'm still living on the NPs and items I restocked LAST YEAR, to which I am down to my last 30 items or so, all worth over 200k.

4. Reselling; people do it all the time, "buy items low, sell high", it really works, especially for ETS, all you do is look for people making auctions for stuff like, "Pbs, codestones, nerkmids, etc etc" stuff you know sells for a lot, but you offer a lot less, so for example, offer on a paint brush thats worth 150k, but offer 100k, sometimes people will do it and you can make an easy 50k, if they decline, neomail them up and ask them the lowest they will go. Reselling is a very up front and requires you to do research on an item, NEVER buy HTS or Hard to sell items or it will be very hard to sell, and you will not really make quick profit like you want.

5. Investing; Investing in rare items that will become retired someday, like usukicon, event items, etc etc. The profit is really slow, but if you tuck it away into items that just gather value you eventually will come ahead, (it's like stock market, but more risky because items can deflate even if they become more rare or retired.

This is really all I do, but there is many many more, and I will get very in-depth in a guide I'm creating in the future

Buying a Cursed Elixir and fighting the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot is a great way to earn codestones which you can either use to train your pets or sell in your shop. It will also give you Neocola Tokens which you can use in the Neocola Vending Machine at a chance for a really rare paint brush, or you can throw them in your shop as well for around 500 NP each. All you have to do is use the Cursed Elixir on him over and over and you won't take any damage. This usually earns me 30,000 NP a day or more.

After that, I'll find myself playing Ghoul Catchers every day. Simply click on level 1 and keep clicking the replay button until it says you've reached the daily maximum. That will net you another 50,000 NP a day.

Next, you should practice at some games and get good at them. Here are some tips for some games I can give you:

Kass Basher- Wait until the wind is 9 and click every time it bounces.

Barf Boat- Try to limit the petpets on the boat by 3, otherwise it's too hard to counterbalance.

Bumble Beams- Don't wait too long on the same platform or it will be too hard to control.

Jubble Bubble- Once you get over 500 points, stop going for the seashells. You can charge your shot even if the Jubjub isn't directly below you to save time. Try to stay near the middle.

Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers- Look at the minimap the whole time so you can easily avoid your opponents.

Faerie Cloud Racers- I don't really have a strategy for this, just try to get your opponent in a small area if possible.

Spellseeker- Choose numbers. Always try to look for the best possible combo you can get with the gold numbers and get rid of the poison ones if necessary.

The Buzzer Game- Just take your time. That's the only good advice I can give you for this, sadly.

Wrath of the Snowager- Don't go too close to the edge and you should be fine.

Terror Mountain Tilt- This game seems to be overlooked (which is how I got a gold trophy in it). I recommend playing on the popup window.

Playing those 10 games 3 times a day will net you another 30,000 NP a day.

After doing all of my other dailies and sending lots of scores at random games I usually wind up with another 10,000 NP per day. Remember when you're playing games that you don't have to get 3,000 NP from it. Just set a goal for a score you want to reach and send the score if you reach it. For example when I play Meerca Chase II, I shoot for 400+ points.

This is what I have been doing every day, and in total it nets me 120,000+ NP a day. Some days I'll get close to 200,000 NP if I get lucky from the battledome or a random event. Just keep at it and you will get a lot of neopoints before you know it! :3

Haha named pretty much covered the other stuff I didn't go into XDDDD

In 2 posts we covered almost every single thing besides.

5. Participation in site events, AC, wars, puzzle plots. The rewards at the end are massively rewarding, and even with a good battle pet or weapons you can usually get prizes worth 400k+

Thank you very much! I'm trying my hardest to finish the Altador plot, but I can never seem to get past the petpet feeding, but I'm sure there's a guide on the internet about it. Again, thanks for all your help. :)

The altador plot doesn't really give anything besides an avatar worth mentioning. I just thought I'd point that out. On a side note from start to finish I did the whole plot in 2 hours, but then again this account I'm using now is the 4th time I've done it.

Thank you very much! I'm trying my hardest to finish the Altador plot, but I can never seem to get past the petpet feeding, but I'm sure there's a guide on the internet about it. Again, thanks for all your help. :)

TDN created a very helpful guide here: http://thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/index/

If you were looking to do it for the neopoints, it awards you 5,000 NP and opens up a new daily, which sometimes earns you a couple hundred NP.

Congratulations on reaching your first million!

I'm reading lots of good advice on making daily np, but something else I've been able to take advantage of - since I'm also not very good at flash games - is the non-based flash games that constantly refresh. I'm talking about games like Sakhmet Solitaire, Pyramids, NeoQuest, etc. They increase your chances of a random event, and the possibility of picking up items like pieces of lab ray map, or a paintbrush that you can sell.

I remember that it only took two big ticket items for me to reach an np goal that I thought was impossible. Granted this is not a quick way to earn np, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Good luck!

I also want to say well done! I found that once I passed the first million, it seems like it takes less and less time to get the next million, and the next...at least for me :) with such an old account, and with how rich you are now...I suggest also taking a look at trying the food club! I follow Garet's bets, and I'd say I've made about 250k in a month! It's slowish and you lose sometimes, but sometimes you get lucky and win big :)

Congratulations!  That's really exciting.  I don't do much.  I just play in the battle dome.  I fight Jetsam Ace who gives out Nerkmids.  I think you have to be a premium user though to get him as a challenger.  But before I did that I would battle S750 Kreludan Defender Robot who gives out red codestones pretty often.  You can sell them for a pretty good price depending on which one you get.  I also play GhoulCatchers daily.  I keep playing level one until I reach 50.000nps.  That's basically it. 

On a high-year account, play Food Club every day with maximum bet amount. If you don't know how to bet follow one of the guides online (search boochi or innocent). You can get typically 180%+ return rate on your investment there. So far, I think I must have hit the 100 million NP profit in all these years.

Congratulation on your first million. It's easier to generate NP with NP (just like in real life). Imagine the day where your daily interest collected is 60000NP..... It's totally possible with minimum time investment because i've been on that wind for while now ;) (I completely stopped playing games 3 years ago, only do Food Club + Interest + Stock)

• 1 month later...